Being Positive on Your Birthday

Silatuyok

Happy Birthday! It's great that you are taking this positive stance and using your birthday as a chance to gather yourself and prepare to grow further.
I'm big on birthdays, because to me they are a celebration of each person's life, a way of saying, "I'm glad you were born."
So, I'm glad you were born, ImNotMyIllness. :) Keep up the good work.

migthymask

Happy birthday!!
I know it is difficult to assimilate age and wonder what have I done in all these years? but life goes on and while here there is always hope, be happy for you and not for what they expect from you.

jaim38

Happy B-day! This year I was angry when my parents totally forgot my b-day. But, then again, they're getting older and their minds aren't as sharp as when they're younger. You can try baking yourself a cake and celebrating. Just pamper yourself today.

Flanscho

I did dread it in the past. Since I moved out and decided that it's MY birthday and I can thus decide what to do, I like it. I normally invite a small number of friends, and at a friends place we play board games. That's relaxing and fun.

Littlewilly

Me too I sometimes dread my birthday when it builds up to it but when the day's actually here I'm ok usually.

Happy Birthday