Bad breath and related

shycrs

Did you have ever thought that maybe, being lonely, we dont take care that much about our breath?! So maybe people escape away cause our breath stinks a lot such as we ate rats and onions! Well, I dont think it's something about me cause i am trying my best to avoid this problem with oral hygiene and going to dentist... Bad breath is not only a problem that shy people might have; there are also dandruff, pimples, weak body and other things that make us look terrible... Maybe we should take care much more about our look, cause even though we would like to have close people who look "deeper than look", the eye and other four senses dont wanna be ignored! So... Well, look inside yourself, take care abt how you look cause it might be important in your relation with the whole world and realizing early it's much better!

Section_31

Im absolutely paranoid about that with myself, im SO anal about brushing after every meal and bathing every day. Stupid body smells are somthing im so self conscious of.

ikbenrifi

The question is how can i tell if my breath is bad or not ? i mean is there anyway at all !

thanks for the topic

Section_31

Ive been told, and i dont know if this works or not...

You can lick the back of your hand, and wait a few seconds for the saliva to dry, then smell it.

Again, i dont know if this works, this is just what ive heard.

OceanMist

Did you have ever thought that maybe, being lonely, we dont take care that much about our breath?! So maybe people escape away cause our breath stinks a lot such as we ate rats and onions! Well, I dont think it's something about me cause i am trying my best to avoid this problem with oral hygiene and going to dentist... Bad breath is not only a problem that shy people might have; there are also dandruff, pimples, weak body and other things that make us look terrible... Maybe we should take care much more about our look, cause even though we would like to have close people who look "deeper than look", the eye and other four senses dont wanna be ignored! So... Well, look inside yourself, take care abt how you look cause it might be important in your relation with the whole world and realizing early it's much better!

How exactly did you come up with the other stuff besides the bad breath?

Weak body? A lot of shy guys on here, including me, lift weights and work out. I wouldn't consider us weak?

I guess you are saying just some shy guys don't work out?

I think the problem is more along the lines of us not talking to people.

InvisaLady

Im absolutely paranoid about that with myself, im SO anal about brushing after every meal and bathing every day. Stupid body smells are somthing im so self conscious of.

Yeah, Same with me. Brush teeth 3 times a day, shower daily, wear clean clothes. I highly doubt my problem is hygiene related.

laure15

I have oily skin and dandruffs, and in elementary school, classmates used to make fun of me for that. I also have chapped lips, and my lips used to be so chapped that I would lick and chew on them often. That disgusted some classmates.

Bad breath can occur when I don't hydrate myself often. When I keep my mouth closed for long periods of time and then suddenly open my mouth, it can stink up the air around me. I don't like my mouth.

shycrs

I assume that someone not going out often doesnt care too much about their hygiene and in fact that's not so rare... Anyway I'm sure people don't know much about bad breath... Well 50% of people in the world has got this problem (90% temporary, 10% persistent cause linked to some other sickness) and some time brushing 5 or 10 times a day is not enough, for instance with cavities or gengival problems... And y'know, people dont say it to you, they just dont call you cause of stinking...
I also talked about other things related to shy people cause how people look is very important in social relations and usually shy people have bad look (for instance bad glasses, weak or dirty body, dandruff, pimples, bad breath and so on). That's why I want other shy people to think about it to improve their situations... I don't know if there's a way to understand if we have bad breath...