Astrology?

Baguette

i just checked out my birthday astrology description and it was surprisingly soo on point. i looked at other dates and they where defiantly not me. kinda strange hu? has anyone els look at theirs?

Illusions

My "real" astrological sign is still the same, so no worries for me. :D

And I know some people think astrology is bull, but my horoscope for the past week or so has been pretty accurate, so there might be something to it after all. (And it might be that the reason why I'm giving it a shot is that I've been questioning God's existence lately therefore have no other way to get answers...)

Lea

Banned

"The Earth continually wobbles around it's axis in a 25.800 year cycle.. " I wonder how are people capale to find out things like that.

Anyway if this were true, I would be cancer instead of leo (should change my nickname on here as well but that would probably scare people away, even more than it does now :)). Besides I should be cancer ascendent so in any way there is something cancerish about me.

AngelSong

That's pretty cool. I used to think I was Gemini, but I used to think that Taurus fit my personality better. According to that my real sign is Taurus. I don't believe in horoscopes, but they're still fun. Kind of like a magic show or a fortune telling. You know it's not real but it's still fun.