Are you unusually skilled/talented?

TommyB

I guess im curious if others with SA have become "experts" so to say at a hobby,craft or profession?Are you self taught?

Also do you think its because of the amount of time you dedicate to it,or does it seem to come to you unusually easy?

Guitar was my first obsession.I never took a lesson.Just played non stop for days at a time at times.Now any instrument I pick up,I can figure out very quickly.

I have a funny feeling that most of the people here have some amazing skills,if not all of us.

Please do share...may be able to help each other out with these skills.(I have a dead Acura out back):)

yeahyeahyeah

I draw but i wouldn't say unusually talented . I was pretty good as a kid then put some practice into it later on .

wolfmanso.jpg

TommyB

Wow thats really good

see...we have half a band,and the album cover art already covered.

I would say for only a handful of people so far,thats pretty impressive.

WeirdyMcGee

Awesome I'd love to hear about more people's talents

And yeahyeahyeah, very cool marvel-esque sketches!
I really like your take on Death Note, too~ Ryuk looks insane! :D

I'm pretty good at math. I guess. I didn't know this until last year when I took a college placement test. I got the highest possible score in math, high enough that I don't have to take any college math classes... and I've gone 12 years thinking I hated math.

That's about all I'm good at, though.

TommyB

I'm pretty good at math. I guess. I didn't know this until last year when I took a college placement test. I got the highest possible score in math, high enough that I don't have to take any college math classes... and I've gone 12 years thinking I hated math.

That's about all I'm good at, though.

I once heard someone say that "math is in everything"

Meaning that every single thing is made up of numbers...its the universal language

That said,maybe you're good at everything and because of that nothing stands out.:)

TheSanctuarian

Not really, I have a good [and twisted] sense of humour, if that counts :) I am also trying to train up my clairvoyance, a natural gift, that I inherited from my Grandfather.

Apersonalan

I can read people very well I can tell what they're thinking and tell what they are going to say before they say it. I can tell people what they want to hear or aggressively agree with them. I usually have had a passive nature in the past which makes me focus on others and not myself but I've also been intuitive.

TheSanctuarian

I can read people very well I can tell what they're thinking and tell what they are going to say before they say it. I can tell people what they want to hear or aggressively agree with them. I usually have had a passive nature in the past which makes me focus on others and not myself but I've also been intuitive.

Creepy, but cool.

TheSanctuarian

Im not good with speech, but my clairvoyance has unofficially [and probably in an insulting way] earned me the title "Sherlock Holmes"