Are you INTP F or M?

INTP gender

• female

Votes: 51 46.4%
  • male

Votes: 59 53.6%

• Total voters

w*n*c*a*m

Just particularly want to know INTP genders here. Now they say only 1 % is INTP female so it makes them rarest of all. So all INTP's here, are you F or M?

Last edited:

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
^personality type I presume. And I believe INFJ is the rarest type, last time I checked :)

w*n*c*a*m

Well which type? Sorry its just I remember I took one of those test and I can't remember what I got lol XD

Well I did this stat to know the percentage of male:female INTP ratio. Because I've read that INTP's are mostly males and females are just 1% of the stats and they are mostly inclined to masculine characteristics. I've seen a poll before and some are INTP's so wondering if those who answered as INTP could specify if they are F or M.

Srijita52

@firewalk
Thanks for the information I can see there're lot of INFPs and INTPs in US. While INFPs are only 1-2% (not quite accurate) in the world. Sorry if it was off topic.

here you can take the INTP test btw folks :). http://www.personalitytest.net/types/descriptions/index.htm

I'm a female, 19 years old (almost in my twenties) and according to that website i'm a scientist. Funny result, I guess it's because I think a lot about life and down to earth. I can relate to more personality types on the website though.

So, how about you guys and gals ?

Last edited:

she1slander

I am an INFP. But that was when I took the test the 3 time to be more accurate. The first time, I was INFJ and then I was ISFP and finally after taking the test a few more times, it just resulted in it being INFP. Well, you never know when you pick a different answer depending on your mood thus altering the results. :rolleyes:

w*n*c*a*m

I am an INFP. But that was when I took the test the 3 time to be more accurate. The first time, I was INFJ and then I was ISFP and finally after taking the test a few more times, it just resulted in it being INFP. Well, you never know when you pick a different answer depending on your mood thus altering the results. :rolleyes:

Yup, it's easy to get a different result each time we take the test. I've done several times with different tests and before I came up with the definite answer. And from the description, it describes me really well.

Here's one accurate test I know but it tends to be quite long
Personality Test

w*n*c*a*m

And additional... for INTP's especially female... could you please describe a little about yourself if you don't mind. Like how you deal with relationship, hobbies, interests, how you interact with friends, family or people in general, fashion likes, those stuffs. I'll be so glad to read it. And I suggest that you make sure that you are a positive INTP. Take different tests with the same concept just to make sure. :)

she1slander

Yup, it's easy to get a different result each time we take the test. I've done several times with different tests and before I came up with the definite answer. And from the description, it describes me really well.

Here's one accurate test I know but it tends to be quite long
Personality Test

Oooh! thank you so much for posting that link! :D I just got my result after taking the test: I'm ... Ta-da! INTP! It was actually pretty fun answering those questions or at least choosing from the list given. I've just gained more insights of how I prefer to do things. I've always been into flexibility in schedules, open-ended tasks, starting projects rather than finishing (some of them are spot on!)... just to name a few. Before I even saw the results, I wasn't expecting to get anything close to what I had last time, which was INFP, as long as I have at least one of them changed. And so, I think this test seems to describe me a little bit better in my opinion than INFP. Questions that aren't that difficult to choose answers from are usually the ones that seem to easily draw line between me as a Thinker or a Feeler. I think sometimes I can rely more on my own intellect as opposed to others and realising that I am much more independent than dependent and tend to be less emotional or dramatic in most situations.

A Many Splendored Thing

It would be nice to know everyone's personality on this site. I think I'll go make another instead of interfering with the OP's thread.

w*n*c*a*m perhaps you could also learn from other personality types instead of only INTP. Learning about every type will also help you understand more about your own. If you want to build a car, but you only know how to make the engine work, you won't get very far.

Life is like a car. You learn about every piece, and once you know how to put it together, you drive it where you want to go.

The engine is a great starting place if you're into engines though. ;)

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
lol really? gotta edit that phrase. but I actually want to know more about INTP females.

Oh no worries, the only reason I know is because I'm a male INFJ which is in the same situation as female INTP's, having traits more traditionally associated with the opposite gender. Both types are rare and interesting to think about :)