are animals allowed to use firearms?

Masychefx2

Banned
i was just thinking and then it came to me can you arm animals with like machine guns and stuff i dont think its illegal? :mad:::eek::

Tiercel

Gee, thanks. Now I'm picturing red-tailed hawks dropping napalm and squirrels with handguns. And skunks with legitimate biological weapons.

:eek:

Emily_G

Not sure my dogs would know what to do with a machine gun. Penny would probably try to chew on it....

Lorraine Manca

if you armed an animal, it would probably shoot you. animal backfiring. ( who wants to sit by a monkey playing with an m-16? volunteers?)

iamthenra

SWEET!!! That would bring hunting to a hole new level for me... Time to break out the ghillie suit... Sniper mode activate... He he! YEEE HAAA!!! Welcome to the wild west! :D

Luke1993

Sorry for ressurecting this thread but I just saw this threadwhen browing through the pages.

In the unlikey event that an animal shot someone with a firearm, and it was proven, the animal would be incinerated, just like if an animal killed someone by biting them, the animal would be deemed too dangerous.

This is what would happen in the UK anyway, I think I'm right but no guarantee :D

I remember watching a documentary recently actually about people in the UK having dogs, specifically pitbulls, getting someone to train them and using them to attack people :eek:

i was just thinking and then it came to me can you arm animals with like machine guns and stuff i dont think its illegal? :mad:::eek::

Have you ever thought of channeling your creativity? Or are you already into something like arts and music? Hey.. you can be the next Albert Einstein or something lol.