Aproaching women: Extremely short guide from a experienced samaritan.

ForeverTheWeirdKid

Don't beat around the bush. Be yourself, speak loudly during the entire conversation.

Approach her, tell her she's beautiful. Decisive complements aren't necessary, it displays creativity though.

She'll reply with a thank you.

Ask her "are you dating anyone"

If she replies "Yes" your answer: "That's too bad" or "Lucky guy" (She'll smile/walk away)

If she replies "No" your answer: "What's your number" or "Can I give you a call?" (She'll linger around) You can conversate or close the deal by saying "Nice meeting you, call you later"

DO NOT approach women saying things like "how was your day?" "Hello how are you" if you have any intentions of dating them.

Respect them and their time by introducing your genuine intentions.

If you think she's attractive, don't come at as a friend. Come at her as a respectful sexual being. Sexual energy is what separates lovers from friends.

Kiwong

Approach them slowly, beware you don't get sucked in to them like the death star.

Beating around the bush can be fun, all sorts of interesting critters may make an appearance, perhaps even Land mulllets and Brush Turkeys.

Odo

Banned
I've found it helps if you always carry a camera.

When you see a girl you like, tap them on the shoulder, and then when they turn around, take a picture of them. When they ask why you did that, point out the hundreds of photos pinned to your trenchcoat... then you need to get really close and whisper in her ear that you want to add her to your collection of pretty young things.

This will make her feel special because you've just given her a really nice compliment. Also, everyone likes to be included in things, and she will think it's sweet that you took the time to follow her and wait for the right moment to get that picture.

After that, it's all a matter of persistence-- women like the thrill of the chase and it shows strength of character that you're not giving up on your dreams.

mismeek

Omg Odo.. for half a second I was like WHAT? Too funny.

I honestly like it when guys ask me about my day or how im feeling.. i thnk its polite. I wouldn't say "can i have your number" It automatically turns girls off bc it sounds pushy. I would definitely stick to "can I give you a call sometime"

Bronson99

The OP says it is dry satire. But I actually thought he was being serious (if so, I'd never take the advice anyway, lol.)

In contrast with Odo's post, I could tell it was a joke.

For the OP I would suggest some "winks" or something to indicate you're putting us on. (In a way I'm almost wondering if you're being half-serious, because the approach you have there is something I could actually see a very confident/cocky guy use.)

Hellhound

Super Moderator
I only like shy guys, the kind that try dumb pick up lines are annoying.

Yeah, they're hard to take seriously. I currently have a waiter doing that to me sometimes when I go to the cafe, he gives the impression that he only wants to score. It's amusing to see him fail.

vickiekitties

Yeah, they're hard to take seriously. I currently have a waiter doing that to me sometimes when I go to the cafe, he gives the impression that he only wants to score. It's amusing to see him fail.

I'll shut down pick up artists all day, that crap is so disingenuous. Somebody has to be a friend of mine before I'd consider hooking up.