Apologizing thread

Xion

I am that Halym user.. But the person who hassled you isn't me.. I live in a room with a lot of roommates.. Sometimes I would leave my computer when I am logged in to this site because I get busy often.. One of my roommates hassled many people when I was away many times.. But I will never ever let this happen again.. So, forgive me for being so careless.. I really am sorry about being so careless.. This won't happen again.. So, can you all forgive me for my carelessness??

Remus

Staff member
Thanks for the apology, it was rather weird, even I was getting strange female related sexual messages and I'm a guy.

Ugh, I never get hassled, what's wrong with me???? ::(:

Al right.

s295359973966842517_p5_i1_w640.jpeg

Am.. am I doing it right?

I am that Halym user.. But the person who hassled you isn't me.. I live in a room with a lot of roommates.. Sometimes I would leave my computer when I am logged in to this site because I get busy often.. One of my roommates hassled many people when I was away many times.. But I will never ever let this happen again.. So, forgive me for being so careless.. I really am sorry about being so careless.. This won't happen again.. So, can you all forgive me for my carelessness??

Placing trust in people that don't deserve it is not an offence I can get too mad at. I mean, you should be able to just leave your computer without some **** harassing people on whatever site it was left on.

If anyone should be apologizing, it should be him. I just hope he didn't do any damage.

zharl

Sorry, but what does Halym mean? I know that isn't the point of this thread, but I can get past that word. Is it an acronym or something?