Anyone prefer rain?

Carol

I tend to prefer rainy days. When it's raining, everybody stays inside. I don't have to listen to people making noise outside, or see anybody walking by or riding their bikes, and then I don't feel like I ought to get out of the house too. I feel guilty for staying inside when the weather's nice. But when it's raining, I feel like I have "permission" to stay in, and I feel better about myself.

Does anybody else like rainy days?

I don't know... rainy days usually depress me a little, unless there hasn't been any rain for a while. I actually like rainy nights, especially with thunderstorms... it's kind of soothing to hear it as I'm going to sleep or staying up doing whatever.

anomicdeer

I like rainy days most of the time but usually when it's light and warm outside. I love sunny days but sometimes it's cool to get rain every now and then.

doesit

I hate f****ing rain :mad: and where i live it rains every day,it could be sunny and after five minutes its pouring all day,and when you get rain for few years and the only sun you see is on holidays,I become depressed ::(: id love to live somewhere +30c (Australia) all year long :D

Tiercel

I think my fondness towards rain is more of a dislike of bright, sunny days.

But I absolutely love thunderstorms. Especially at night. But my dog fears them so much that it takes some of the enjoyment away from me.

Still, nothing makes you feel alive like being stuck out in a summer thunderstorm, huddling in a bus shelter while keeping your feet off the wet ground....

Pookah

I enjoy rainy days where the rain is fat, slow droplets. The kind you hear tinkling and splatting on the windows and ground.

Fall is my favorite season. Nice cool temperatures.

Midnight_Violet

Bring on the rain-it makes being outside more interesting..EmO) I also like that atmospheric energy that comes at night when it raining and thundering.

this_portrait

Compared to sunny, hot days, I love rainy, cloudy days. Sometimes I think the city of Seattle would be perfect for me because of its weather (but I'd have to visit the place first to see if I really would like it).

However, if I'm at university, I'm not too fond of walking in it.

pandamonium77

Rainy days make me so happy
I love the grey skies and the sound of the rain hitting the windows
I love thunderstorms too, but we don't get them here, so they're a treat every time i go to illinois !
I don't get how it depresses people, they're so awesome

Oh and doesit, where do you live? I would LOVE to live in a place where it rained every day