anyone gay?

fife_girl

hey there daydream, i have bad SA and im a lesbian too, yea it can just add to other problems. are you out?

im now 25 and now how no problems with being gay, i did get some hassle and lost friends because of it when i was a teenager.

if you want to chat about it feel free to add me on msn, pm or chat on here... im a good listener :)

fitftw

I used to experiment with being gay in my teens. Haven't done anything gay in 10 years.

fitftw

Let's experiment again ;)

lol just kidding

I'm gay

lol my first sexual experiences were with another man. But once I finally got with a woman, I decided I didn't need to be sexual with men anymore ::p: I was so shy around women...even at 16 or 17, my friend would go up to them and introduce himself, and I would walk away lol.

Jake123

Banned
lol my first sexual experiences were with another man. But once I finally got with a woman, I decided I didn't need to be sexual with men anymore ::p: I was so shy around women...even at 16 or 17, my friend would go up to them and introduce himself, and I would walk away lol.

Hawt. Do you think you're bisexual? I can't even imagine doing anything with a girl, even if I was really desperate. Eww, lol

fitftw

I'm definitely not bisexual anymore. Like, even if Jason Statham or Brad Pitt asked me to have sex with them, I wouldn't. Even though they are attractive dudes.

Jake123

Banned
I'm definitely not bisexual anymore. Like, even if Jason Statham or Brad Pitt asked me to have sex with them, I wouldn't. Even though they are attractive dudes.

Just call it experimentation then, you can't just "stop" being gay or bisexual lol

Hey what if I get you really drunk? :p

beals

Hey there, I'm a lesbian too :) Being gay certainly adds to the SA in my opinion, I haven't come out to my friends (well my one friend) yet because I'm afraid of how she will judge me. I have come out to my mom, dad, and sister though! They love their lesbo daughter & sister lol.

coyote

I don't think so. To call somebody a necrophiliac I think one person has to actually be alive. I think it still counts as incest if their dead, ya to be honest.
Besides, the ghost population is so small, in order to find an acceptable partner, incest taboos are ignored

Kind of like European royalty

Last edited:

EscapeArtist

I;m lesbian, it was a hard on me to discover but I'm perfectly fine with my sexuality now. I feel like we have it a bit easier for anxiety because there are less lesbians to be anxious around walking around :p At the same time if you're looking for a relationship it's a tough situation. Lucky I haven't faced discrimination, which is more common among gay males, and uncommon in my area. Feel free to message me anytime

Last edited: