Anyone feel like they've lost their will

206Raider

Not like suicidal or nothing crazy but just feel like you're done trying. I feel like I've felt like this for way over a year and I want to change but all I can think about is the negative thoughts that I'm just not built for this. I had lots of friends, they are all gone now and I feel abandoned. I've had so many people drop out of my life that I just don't know how to trust anymore. I just hate to say it but I feel like I'm just bearing through this life like a bad roller coaster and waiting for it to end. All my memories do is bring me misery from abuse to heartbreak. I can't help but feel trapped in this jungle and I want out but I just don't know how to anymore, I'm shell shocked, literally every step I take is 2 steps backwards. Anybody out there in the same position?

laure15

When I go on Facebook and see happy pictures of my friends or go outside and see people having fun, I feel like a loser who hasn't accomplished much in life. I tend to remember negative events in life and so my memories are filled with bad things; I just wish I had more positive memories.
But in the end, I know I can't give up just yet.
Don't let the negative thoughts define you. I try to separate myself from my thoughts because my thoughts don't necessarily reflect what's in my heart.

dottie

27232772718090135_qo0qkgXD_c.jpg

56224695318947971_KXbiuhAU_c.jpg

Bustn Justin

Sorry to hear there. I have those feeelings myself since I feel isolate and unloved. But taking your life , once you do that there is no going back. Feel free to PM me. I will be glad to listen.

Fighter86

I think I pretty much gave up. I almost no longer play out the unhappy past in my mind. I chose to forget the past the more the merrier so I don't have Facebook, I don't even join my school alumnai nor go back on visits to my old school. I purged the past and keep it buried. I am not living a good present life either but I just hang on such a waste of space.

LazyHermitCrab

Sorta i just want to be alone 5 out of 7 days of the week. I want to know ppl are there but then i just like to be on my own, but not on my own with other people around

giantyx

Ive lost my will long ago. Go everywhere also feel the same, only anxiety n despair in my heart, no mood to do anything anymore. Things that i used to like, playing football, keeping pets no longer make me happy

206Raider

Oh I didn't mean to make it sound like I'm suicidal. I'm not, I just keep trying to think positive and the negativity always steam rolls me over. I'm deflated. I think that's what I struggle with, accepting that this is the person I am now. I feel like ashamed of myself though cause I want to be this person I was when I was in junior high, "the man". Although that "man" got me where I am today and I feel like I'm paying for it. I'm a good person, smart and always have been but I was trying to be Mr. Cool in school and ended up dropping out to solidify my "rebel" phase I was in. I lost all my friends through the years after, and I don't want to reunite with them becuase they are all either into bad things or my good friends I feel like such and idiot becuase I could have been right there with them at a University. I guess what I'm saying is, I felt the need to be this "cool" guy cause it got me friends but the wrong kind, but I was actively out in the world everyday. Once I became on my own, I've been totally anxious of the world and filled with regret for my choices. Although I have since gone back to college, it feels empty, I struggle letting people in close and explaining how I got to where I am.

Like my brethren said above, I just want to be alone 5 out of 7 days a week, though at the same time the silence can be deafening and I feel like I'm just sulking, but if I'm out, I'm a nervous wreck, all I really want is a piece of mind.

and dottie, thank you. I'm saving these pictures cause I do want to get better but I'm weary of it ever happening

Engulfed707

You're not alone, i'm exhausted with this feeling every day literally for like the past few months which is why i joined spw. Although in my case i have progressively been getting worse with my anxiety and a.s., i find it relaxing to ignore the outside as much as possible and listen to old songs i used to play back when i was happy, the good nostalgia feeling. And ive also found myself a hobby which is drawing stuff and i got a dog as well to keep company.
I either like being alone or with 1 good friend. more than one person around and i get too nervous. but 1 is a good number for me because i can talk to someone that i trust and tell them how i feel which helps a lot.
if you every want to talk i'm all ears, let me know. good luck and stay positive

pbgirl

I would have to say many times. I am 30 and have nothing to show for my life.
My life is a wave it has it's ups and then comes crashing down and I mean real bad.
I was in a real good job, good pay, good relationship of 7 years 2 of which were married...went abroad to try and live and after that life has been a rollercoaster. Marriage failed. Got job but they never paid all my wages so left. To this day they owe me over £1000 which I will never see.
Relationships have been crazy first left me in debt of over £5000 and has never paid a penny back, 2nd ended by a silent breakup i.e. he was in Scotland I went back home and for 8 months heard nothing and third decided after 5 months he werent ready for a relationship, was moving closer and he claims I was cornering him got job, handed in resignation all for it to fall apart....so now what do I have:
well no friends, no job, living with parents and limited amount of money.....lesson learnt...yeh

Hopefully will have job at end of month, move out of area, gain new friends (think I need one after not really having any for 7-8 years) and settle and if i find a relationship just hope its a good one...(who wants kids)

I am always trying to think positive but with the stuff that has gone on its hard and I do ask myself why am i here....