Anyone ''crushing'' on someone in real life? (5 questions for you to answer)

Is there someone you know and are attracted to in your real life? If so, i have a few questions for you to answer :) i ain't gonna mess up my marriage but yeah I'm crushin bad here. I'm still human.

1) Do you interact with this person, talk to, work with, etc? Yes

2) For how long have you felt this way about them? Months

3) What are the circumstances surrounding the situation and/or relationship..how did you meet? An act of cruel fate!

4) Does the girl/guy know how you feel? No, God no!

5) Why aren't you together..do you think you could be one day?
cause I'm married. If i wasn't id totally seal the deal. ;)

Last edited:

dragons

Not a very serious thing ... just a "mild crush" I guess. But still. :p

1) Do you interact with this person, talk to, work with, etc?

Nowadays, not very often. This is someone I had a class with last semester, and we occasionally talked in class ... He was always quite nice to me and seemed like a cool person. I haven't talked to him much outside of class, although we did have one long-ish conversation a couple months ago which was nice. Sometimes I see him around but I'm too shy to go up to him and start talking.

2) For how long have you felt this way about them?

Hmm, I don't know. I don't think I was really attracted to him right away, but after we had some brief exchanges and he seemed friendly I started to find him more attractive. Maybe halfway through last semester. So ... it's been a few months I guess?

3) What are the circumstances surrounding the situation and/or relationship..how did you meet?

Met in class.

4) Does the girl/guy know how you feel?

Noooooo.

5) Why aren't you together...do you think you could be one day?

Well, because I'm my stupid self and terrible at human interaction first of all. (Also ... my face is a problem.) As for whether we ever could be together ... knowing how horrible I am at this stuff, probably not. I'm also terrible at being able to tell whether people are flirting with me or just being nice to me, but I tend to assume it's the latter (due to the aforementioned problem that is my face).

Luckylife

1. I am atracted to many people

2. I have felt this way about some of them for several years.

3. Have met them socially

4. Maybe, maybe not

5. We aren't together probably because I will not ask someone out. I only get together if something physical develops.

I think there is a chance I will have an affair with a married woman soon. Her partner keeps being ignorant to her and suggesting that he is the only one that finds her remotely attractive. I am not really into this but there is only so much temptation I can put up with. She is a good friend anyway so I might teach him a lesson.

Ithior

I think I have a crush right now. I've had stronger crushes but this is the closest I got in the past year.

Not at all. I just glance at her when working out at the gym since she goes there too.

I've seen her around for a long time (a year maybe) but it only became a crush more recently, like two or three weeks ago.

3) What are the circumstances surrounding the situation and/or relationship..how did you meet?
We go to the same gym at the same hour one day a week. That's pretty much it.

I don't think so.

I never really talked to her. I don't know how things are nowadays, but this girl is probably older than me (like 5 years older; she could also be my age I guess) and I guess girls aren't into younger guys, specially if they're as tall as them and skinny.
Even if I talked to her I don't think anything would come out of this. It already seems unlikely enough as it is, and if you add my weird hobbies and personal issues it just seems much more improbable.

Anyway, it's just one of those temporary crushes, it'll probably go away soon.

Mehh

Oh, I like this thread! It's exactly what I needed right now.

Yeah, we talk every couple of days, probably. We've just started being on the texting level, which is nice.

Eh, maybe a couple of months? It's slowly grown to this point.

We live in the same building and I met him through a mutual friend.

Hahahahah, no. I mean, he might be able to guess, but it's unlikely.

Probably not- he is out of my league, I think. We get along well though.

Shoegazer

Is there someone you know and are attracted to in your real life? If so, i have a few questions for you to answer :)

1) Work in the same building, I am honestly way too anxious to just go up and talk to her..

2) First saw her a few years ago and was automatically interested, but over the last year the feelings have intensified to a point that is nerve racking for me.

3) Never formally met (see #1), the circumstances would require me to type a novel because I can never just explain something in a few words.

4) A co worker overheard me calling her pretty, so she decided to run right up and tell her what I said. So she knows at least that much, but probably has no idea that is just the tip of the ice burg...

5) Because of my crippling anxiety. Honestly, I would love to hope I could be with her one day. But these things usually tend to only work out one way for me, and that is that they don't work out. It really sucks cause I'm almost positive she is interested in me, judging by the confusing glancing game we have going on. But the second I see her I begin shaking, getting butterflies, my heart rate + body temperature skyrockets, and my mind turns to mush.. it's just incredibly overwhelming for me to try to talk to her in that state of mind.