Anyone ''crushing'' on someone in real life? (5 questions for you to answer)

TooShyShy

Is there someone you know and are attracted to in your real life? If so, i have a few questions for you to answer :)

1) Do you interact with this person, talk to, work with, etc?

2) For how long have you felt this way about them?

3) What are the circumstances surrounding the situation and/or relationship..how did you meet?

4) Does the girl/guy know how you feel?

5) Why aren't you together..do you think you could be one day?

BlackKids

Not really crushing on her anymore but I still wouldnt turn her down :)

1. Brief convesations but I always make her laugh.

2. I knew within a few weeks of meeting her that I'd like to date her. Knew the first time I met her I would do anything to bone her lol.

3. I met her because she works at the gym I go to. I like her because shes sweet and a total darling. Very easy to talk too.

4. Yes since I asked her out. Figured it was best just to go for it so I did. Not really the result I was hoping for but everything is cool. Nothing has changed and for all I knew she could of been wanting to go out with me.

5. She told me she was seeing someone else. Would be cool to hook up but I think its highly unlikely. Move on but not too far just incase ;)

lithium

I talk to this person daily/ go to school with them.

For about 3 years now.
3) What are the circumstances surrounding the situation and/or relationship..how did you meet? We were going out for about 4 months, and then were on and off for a while after. Now I don't know what's going on, although we have been flirting lately.

Yep.
Because she doesn't like the labeling of "girlfriend/boyfriend' and because she doesn't want to get hurt again. I personally have some hope we could be together one day, but it's doubtful due to my social anxiety which would get in the way of the relationship in terms of going out and doing social things. =*(

Why

the closest thing I encountered last quarter. So this is past tense.

1) Do you interact with this person, talk to, work with, etc? I had art class with her 2x a week, we talked in class a bit.

Since the beginning of the quarter, 6 weeks into the quarter I finally had the courage to talk to her.

3) What are the circumstances surrounding the situation and/or relationship..how did you meet? I asked her what country she was from, because she was an international student.

Perhaps.. I never told her I liked her but i showed some interest.

Im a pussy + she had a bf back home in china

Then of course there are multiple girls on campus ( i go to a big ass college) that whenever i see them, i get weak at the knees but its just infatuation i guess, never met them:C

SplosionDude

Used to quite a lot. We'd even hang out after class and stuff. She's been pretty cold for a while now, though. She doesn't say hi, ignores me if we run into each other, etc.
Since October last year when i first started talking to her
3) What are the circumstances surrounding the situation and/or relationship..how did you meet?
She's in one of my classes at college
No, i'm far too much of a wimp to tell her
I guess she must have decided she didn't like me. I think she twigged how much of a loser/loner i am and didn't want to associate herself with that. She's like a year and a half older, too. I doubt she'd be interested in a 17 year old dork.

Scooter

It has been a VERY long time since I have actually had a crush on someone in real life. i think i am just too picky!
me too. I havent found anyone that attractive in a long time....I have hope that someday I will meet someone who just blows me away!

U

userremoved

Dear God I hope not, it's such a horrible feeling. Like being kicked in the balls.

Silvox Black

Once many years ago, and never again. I find no use in it and no hope for any "brighter future" in it. My mind simply does not find any of the opposite gender around me appealing. Not where I currently live anyway.

Lorraine Manca

oh yeah, i get a crushing feeling everytime this one manager comes near me, he gives everyone else that crushing im going to lose my job feeling too. if god exists, he'd strike this guy with lightening, so come on god, here's your chance! prove it

AGR

oh yeah, i get a crushing feeling everytime this one manager comes near me, he gives everyone else that crushing im going to lose my job feeling too. if god exists, he'd strike this guy with lightening, so come on god, here's your chance! prove it

:D
As for me no its been a long time,I usually get interested,then lose shortly after,its been a long time since a girl liked me too,even though some were good looking,I couldnt feel anything for them,not even in sexual way,I already acepted I will be alone till the end.

mrb

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is there someone you know and are attracted to in your real life? If so, i have a few questions for you to answer

1) Do you interact with this person, talk to, work with, etc? yes
2) For how long have you felt this way about them? 5 years

3) What are the circumstances surrounding the situation and/or relationship..how did you meet? chat room she was a chat room moderator she singled me out and we started chatting

4) Does the girl/guy know how you feel? yea same both ways

5) Why aren't you together..do you think you could be one day? very soon matter of weeks now

No, she cut all contact with me

3 years....too long!

Met at school

Yea

depends on her

Vecis

1) Haven't talked to her for three months.

2) Since last spring.

3) She is my course college we sit together at two classes.

4) I believe not. Maybe she knows by her intuition.

5) She is not single. And I doubt that she was interested in me ever. She was just friendly.

lyricalliaisons

I hardly ever get crushes on people in real life. In fact, it's been years, except for the tiny crushling I sort-of had last year on someone in my Art History class. I'm never around people, so it's hard to get crushes on them.

Stranger Dangers

Not anymore.

Months.

I don't even want to say

I don't think so?

Because he's an idiot, and I hate him, sort of, but not at the same time, and he hates me, and I'm stupid :D.

I'm weird. Strangest survey yet.

schist

Not anymore.

About 8 months now.

Met through friends.

I don't think so.

Because I'm too dickless to go up and actually have a conversation with her. Probably way out of my league as well.

manda panda

Yes I've got one :D I tend to get lotsa lil crushes but most don't last that long. This current one is probably one of the longer ones.

I do. We work nearby but I only ever have brief encounters with him, say, once a week. And then it's usually only a "hey". However, on occasion when we're not so busy we have proper conversations. These are great :)

About 2-3 years now.

I remember walking around the shops nearby while on my lunch break and my workmate spoke to him and later informed me that he was the new guy working there. I was instantly attracted!

Most probably not but sometimes I feel that he's probably caught on since he's seen me look at him one too many times ::p:

Nope. I've been told that he's in a long term relationship. Oh well!

lonely_drummer

1) Do you interact with this person, talk to, work with, etc? Not really. I saw her the first week of school walking around by herself like me and my first reaction when seeing her was "wow, shes beautiful". We talked once before an Astronomy class and she was really kind and sweet. Now I just randomly see her in res at the most strangest hours, like 3 or 4am, maybe shes a night owl like me.

2) For how long have you felt this way about them? About 8 months now

3) What are the circumstances surrounding the situation and/or relationship..how did you meet? She came up and just started talking to me before a class

4) Does the girl/guy know how you feel? I highly doubt it

5) Why aren't you together..do you think you could be one day? We aren't together because I don't have the guts to tell her how I feel. I don't think we'll ever be together