Any1 obsessed with ipod/mp3?

Why

the other day i realized HOW MUCH i use my ipod throughout the week...

typical weekday
taking bus to and from school - 40min
waiting for bus 20-30min
walking to/from stop 20min

walking to class by myself 10minutes
studying in library, using comp at school 1-2 hours

gym 1-1.5 hours

that totals to like... 15-20 hours a week so insane= =
i think i use it as an escape? im in my own little world when i listen, no1 every approaches me (bad and good i guess)

i honstly think music signifcantly improves my life, makes it not as boring at least when im by myself. And it feels theraupetic and relaxing too.

worrywort

yea same, I listen to my mp3 player whenever I'm at work, so that's at least 25 hours a week! Although I tend to listen to podcasts, lectures and audio books these days. I'm totally obsessed with filling my brain with information! But I love listening to music too. Yea music is an incredible thing. It can lift you to the greatest heights, or reach you in your darkest depths. It's amazing.

I think you'd only be listening to you mp3 player too much when you find it uncomfortable and uneasy to not listen to it. If you find you can't turn it off and enjoy some silence every now and then, then it might be a problem.

Stacey89

I used to use my ipod a lot when I was at college but now I only use it when I need to go out and when I am working out.

DarkSeeker

Quite the listener, but of course we wouldn't to want listen to what's going on inside that (defective?) brain of ours. Mine wouldn't be so annoying if only for telling me the same things over and over.

I try not to use my little magical device too much, it makes me act even more lost and confused than usual.

P+G

Yes! I listen every single day. My chunky ipod classic has been strong and stayed with me for a long time. I don't think I could ever swap for a new slim, touch one instead. ^ ^

Hellhound

Super Moderator
I don't have any of those little devices, I listen to music on my computer. I could say I'm obsessed because I do this every day. I can't concentrate well if there's no music, and it works as a stress reliever too.

Lonelykitsune

Obsessed with it,but im not allowed it at school anymore but at home and when im out its non-stop for hours.im terrified of it breaking and losing all my songs