Any good online counselors I can call?

FriendlyShadow

I don't think they'll ever let me move out since they're still planning on going on vacations and selling the house we have now. I'm getting sleep deprived.

MollyBeGood

The problem is that I still live with my parents and they're only making my anxiety worse. I'm tearing up right now.

Aw ok. Well here’s what I do when I cannot physically remove myself from a situation with toxic people. I found 432 hertz music is incredibly soothing put on your head phones and close your eyes and try to listen to this

DeadmanWalking

I don't think they'll ever let me move out since they're still planning on going on vacations and selling the house we have now. I'm getting sleep deprived.
I mean, I do understand the sentiment of not wanting your child to move out, but, you must remember, only you can live your life. If you want to move out, then that is the decision you can make and follow through with, despite their wishes. Reading your posts, I think you moving out will become part of your healing process, eventually. You love your parents and that is a noble and sweet thing of you to want to make them happy. But, your health comes first. As parents, they should know that better than anyone. You've got to do what's best for you and take care of yourself.

Music is an amazing thing. I mean, even typing this message, I've got a song playing and it's calming and soothing to listen to. You should have music and sounds that do those things for you too, right? Lying back, just relaxing, and letting your worries and thoughts ooze out to some good songs can do wonders, like Molly said.

Phoenixx

Friendly, I am so sorry for what you're going through. :( When I was having issues living with my parents and things got bad, I always went for walks just to get away. I lived in a rural area, so it was a little easier to step out of the house. Are there any quiet activities that you enjoy that could encourage you to escape home for a day? Like spending time at a park or going to a library or book store to read?

As for online counseling, I recently saw a website called 7 cups. I haven't tried it myself but it seemed interesting enough. Have you tried that one?

I see you live in PA, but sadly not close to me. I live in NY, just over the border of PA, except on the other side. (Towards Binghamton) If I lived closer I'd help you in a heartbeat.

Phoenixx

Music is an amazing thing. I mean, even typing this message, I've got a song playing and it's calming and soothing to listen to. You should have music and sounds that do those things for you too, right? Lying back, just relaxing, and letting your worries and thoughts ooze out to some good songs can do wonders, like Molly said.
Also this. I couldn't live without my mp3 player growing up. I had earbuds in more at home than I did in public. Music helped me a lot just to get me focused and help ignoring my surroundings.

Unfortunately I think I did screw up some of my hearing by blasting my music in my ears in order to tune out any yelling or arguing at home, so definitely don't listen to your music that loud.