anxiety spray you put on tongue does it work?

I was talking to my friend today who suffers anxiety and depression and she told me it doent work but I got some today anyways...I just wanted to see if it worked..its called rescue remesy spray...I got it from hollands and barrats, she has used it before and she says it doesnt work but I only need it when I feel uncomfortable socializing..and have anxiety and being surrounded by people..what have peoples experience been with natural remedies like this and if not do you know of any medication that works that isnt anti depressants...going to the doctor or any counselling will be a last resort I really dont want that

mismeek

well if you dont want anti-depressants.. there are a few anti-convulsants that work pretty good too.

as for a spray. I've never heard of it. :/

Hope2013

Yes absolutely rescue remedy can help, it is popular here in New Zealand, lately I have seen it on Dr Oz as well, it is available here in spray, drops or lozenges, the spray or drops is best I didn't find the lozenges that great. I carry a drink bottle with water or juice in it and drops added into that, I found it helped a bit. Worth a try.

coyote

Rescue Remedy seems to work for the dog

i doubt she has any idea whether it is a placebo or not