All the things we love (or at least like) about ourselves

doubtmyself

Banned
Hard isn't it.
To think about first and then even admit in public.

I love the way I talk to my dog.
I like the way I act cute in front of my partner.
I love the way I act dumb with some people, knowing full well I know more than they do.
I love the way I can make some people relax and laugh.
I like they way I try to maintain a moral compass in my life.
I like the way I can be sensitive to loners sometimes.
I like the way I don't coerce other people to my point of view.
I love my democratic style of leadership. (although limited experience)
I love they way I make embarassing confessions on forums like this, even though it pains me to do so.:cool:

Phoenixx

Nice thread. :) I'm going to make myself do this and come up with a good list.

I love the fact I feel more comfortable around guys than girls. It's only by a little bit, but I find I can relate to guys more than girls. I still can't start a conversation though. (but with anyone for that matter)
I like that I have multiple talents. (I feel like I'm bragging here, I'm sorry.)
I love that I'm still a bit of a child at heart. I'm pretty sure I won't ever grow up completely.
I love my eyes.
I love the length of my hair right now. I've been trying to grow it out to this length for a while and it's finally there.
I like that I can be understanding, or at least try.
I love that I usually put other people ahead of myself.
I love being a naturally laid-back person for the most part.
I like that I've had my career plan set for quite a few years now. It's just getting there that's a bit of a problem.
I like how I haven't lived in one place my whole life. Even though moving is hard, I do find a bit of excitement in it too.

SM1010

First of all, I like this thread way better than the hate thread. Cognitive behavioral therapy works, but you have to make an effort. Listing things you like about yourself is far more productive than listing the negatives, and helps change your thought process into being more positive.

I also like my compassion towards others.

I like (for the most part) my physical appearance.

I like the fact that I'm a good listener.

I love that I've forced myself into a bunch of awkward situations the past few years in order to get over my social Anxiety.

doubtmyself

Banned
Nice thread. :) I'm going to make myself do this and come up with a good list.

I love the fact I feel more comfortable around guys than girls. It's only by a little bit, but I find I can relate to guys more than girls. I still can't start a conversation though. (but with anyone for that matter)
I like that I have multiple talents. (I feel like I'm bragging here, I'm sorry.)
I love that I'm still a bit of a child at heart. I'm pretty sure I won't ever grow up completely.I love my eyes.
I love the length of my hair right now. I've been trying to grow it out to this length for a while and it's finally there.
I like that I can be understanding, or at least try.
I love that I usually put other people ahead of myself.
I love being a naturally laid-back person for the most part.
I like that I've had my career plan set for quite a few years now. It's just getting there that's a bit of a problem.
I like how I haven't lived in one place my whole life. Even though moving is hard, I do find a bit of excitement in it too.
Your post is very interesting to read, cute at times and insightful. If we only can see our bad points, we are in fact not being realistic! Just pessimistic!
See, you find it difficutl to "brag"...but it's not bragging.
I like that you still retain the inner child. Maturity can be just taking ourselves too seriously I feel.
You see putting others ahead of yourself as a plus? Yeas I can see where you are coming from...(I have been influenced by religious doctrine ) but might that be an issue that needs attention?:)

Phoenixx

Your post is very interesting to read, cute at times and insightful. If we only can see our bad points, we are in fact not being realistic! Just pessimistic!
See, you find it difficutl to "brag"...but it's not bragging.
I like that you still retain the inner child. Maturity can be just taking ourselves too seriously I feel.
You see putting others ahead of yourself as a plus? Yeas I can see where you are coming from...(I have been influenced by religious doctrine ) but might that be an issue that needs attention?:)
^ Haha thanks. Cute would've been the last word I'd think of when describing that.

I do see putting others ahead of myself a plus, but you're right, it's also a negative thing. It's good to have a balance where you can help others, yet still take the time for yourself when you need it. That's something I need to work on.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
I'm empathetic
I'm caring
I'm compassionate

(Though, I don't show this side of myself - as mention above - often)

I'm a good listener
I'm talented and creative person, even though I'm not the most confident in that area, still need to work on that.
I can be quick witted, at times
I love my weird sense of humour
I love the fact I'm still at bit of a kid at heart
And, this might seems strange to some, but I actually like the fact I've maintained an "outsider" perspective, and not tried or felt the need to conform to society's standards of how I should be, if that makes any sense?

emre43

* I'm kind
* I'm caring
* I'm empathetic
* I'm understanding
* I'm loving
* I am happy with how I look
* I generally like myself; there isn't anything that I dislike about myself.

I like that I'm very ambitioned
I like that I'm really open-minded to ''almost'' anything
I love that I'm fighting for my future
I like that I can sing

I like that I know stuff about computer problems
I like that I'm different than most people (some times)

I like that I know whom I can trust and whose who I can't

I like that I don't bully

I love that I'm a lesbian

I like that I'm compassionate and caring by heart

I like that I'm humouristic and plain crazy

I like that I'm interested to Spiritual stuff and don't think it's weird

I like that I got blonde hair and still have my nose pierced

I like that I like to help others

I like that I'm in love with the greatest girl so I love and like to feel like that

I like that I'm masculine and a sensetive woman

I like that I'm addicted to Sudoku Books

I like that I am still at the therapy group and didn't give up the group even though it is a lot to go through

Damn, I feel ego.. about this. Hope it's not bad.. I hate saying all these stuff. X''D though it feels good.

Last edited:

yesi08

I like that im very understanding and diplomatic
I like that im a great listener
I love my smile
I love that i can be myself with my close friends
I love my courage to overcome my sa

KiaKaha

Banned
I like my sense of humour
I like that I try to be a good person
I like that I try to protect people

Last edited:

HumanZ

I like my mood. I'm seldom melancholic.
I like that I have worths in my life.
I like that I'm not self-critical and I don't take stress about my look or my life.
I like that I get so good along with all kinds of people.