accept me please

paye

hi fellas

my name is uhm, let's just say paye.. i'm 19 and i'm from Turkey.

i have social phobia that every fcukin day i have to suffer with it, so i google "social phobia" and found you guys.

this forum really seems warm so i signed up, i wanna spend time with you guys on this site if you accept me.

i have a lot of embarrassing memories :)

i can easly get blush, my hands shakes well, and my heart always ready for gettin' crazy.

well..

Dark_Angel

Hey paye, ur name made me remember a very old game/book was called pagemaster ^^ anyways welcome =)

Thought I'd take the opportunity to say hi to someone. Whenever I read that someone has issues as bad as I do, it makes me feel sooo much better they even go away for a second. I dunno, that actually sounds like social anxiety to me. I don't understand why people always describe it in physical terms. I know you did too, but it certainly isn't like I feel at ease and the problem is my heart is racing. And I only read one good book on it, a while ago, and I don't even remember what it said, just that it actually described some of what I might be anxious about rather than making it seem like I just love being with people but happen to get light headed when I'm around them. It's that feeling of being stupid and undesirable and unacceptable that I call my social anxiety, not my heart palpitations.

Patrick26

I know what you mean about blushing, i blush all the time. Once a customer at my work i joke around with told this other customer i thought she was beautiful, we both blushed (she's married though) and havn't seen her since. Blushing has it's good moments and it's bad.