A Message To Everyone

Foxface

I just want to let everyone know, that I love you. If I could hug you, I would. Just keep you head up and keep thinking positive. Everything will get better! You are awesome! :)

Do things you've been meaning to do, but kept putting off. Connect with old friends and family. Tell them you how much you love them. I never thought I could ever be happy again, I finally feel happy.

Love everyone, including your enemies. If I can do it, so can you! Take care!

Last edited:
Best thread.

Let me be a little meeker
With the brother that is weaker
Let me think more of my neighbor
And a little less of me

Bustn Justin

Good words to live by.

Been thinking of this for some time and starting to plan how I want to live my life

Thanks for posting.

Foxface

You're welcome. I'm glad it made an impact. I'm happy becuase of that. I like helping other people. :)

Nathália

Yay! If only the entire world was more like SocialPhobiaWorld.

I really feel like I'm in another world here because you're all so loving and unfortunately this is not reality. I wish I could meet someone like all of you guys one day.

Nice thread :)

Foxface

I really feel like I'm in another world here because you're all so loving and unfortunately this is not reality. I wish I could meet someone like all of you guys one day.

Me too! :)

MikeyC

Yeah, same here. :)

karl:-/

Arrr all you guys, with all those nice words. I'm happy just to post on this thread... Go! Aspie Go! spread the love.x :)

You take care too..

1BlackSheep

How's your day, Aspie? Do you need anything? :)

Seriously, this is a sweet post! We love you and all your nakedness too! ;)

dyingtolive

Thank you for this post, Aspie. It makes me feel better to hear that you are happy. I hope the same for everyone else.

MissPsychNerd

Aww, this is just the kind of thing that I think if I hear it in real life, might just make everything okay. :)

Thank you for the awesome message!