A date - questions to ask?

Hi,

I have a date with a friend from the chat. He lives near to my place, and we're going to the swimming pool. I never saw him in real life, So i'm pretty nervous hehe

But anyways, what kind of questions could i ask ? About his life.. about his interests etc..

Do you have any tips?XD

He's a real talk-active person but i'm pretty quiet.. ugh :/ But I hope the conversations will roll. =) Well.. Your tips would be appreciated

xx

Hi,

I have a date with a friend from the chat. He lives near to my place, and we're going to the swimming pool. I never saw him in real life, So i'm pretty nervous hehe

But anyways, what kind of questions could i ask ? About his life.. about his interests etc..

Do you have any tips?XD

He's a real talk-active person but i'm pretty quiet.. ugh :/ But I hope the conversations will roll. =) Well.. Your tips would be appreciated

xx

Be safe.

Bring a friend just in case this person is a madman.

I'd recommend that you talk to this person on the phone first if you haven't already done that though

Tiercel

Do you always look this good, or just when you come to see me?

Are you a serial rapist, murderer, or identity thief?

Do you hate Tiercel as much as I do?

May I please see a photo ID?

Do you meet all the women you talk to on the internet, or am I an exception to your rule?

Could you fetch my towel so I don't get cold?

Okay, bad jokes aside, just relax and enjoy yourself. You're going out to have fun, so go out and have fun! If you met him on this site, you know that you'll both be nervous and extra critical of yourselves. And if he likes to talk, good! Just ask for more specifics. If he says he likes Mexican food, ask him what dishes in particular he enjoys. And if you don't know what he's talking about, ask him what he likes on his Nachos Supreme. ;)

You have a talent for music, so ask about his favorite bands. If you aren't familiar with them, ask him what type of music they play, or how one of their songs goes. Make him sing it for you.

Meeting at a pool? Does he like to swim for exercise? Or does he just like to float around and enjoy the water? How far can he swim underwater? Has he ever peed in a pool?

Basically, just try to forget about yourself and all your anxieties and focus on him. If things go well, it could be the beginning of a friendship (or more?). If things don't go too well, at least you went to the swimming pool and had a good time.

Remus

Staff member
Is this a person from the chat here?

Be safe.

Bring a friend just in case this person is a madman.

I'd recommend that you talk to this person on the phone first if you haven't already done that though

good advice!

Emily_G

Lol Tiercel , your post cracks me up!!! :D

It's been awhile since I've been on a 1st date....but maybe ask him about his work, his family, hobbies. Then of course tell him about you some :) I was never good at 1st date conversation....lol.