7 billion people in the world

mrb

some living im poverty , some starving to death , some living great lives , money cars does anyone wonder were the human race went wrong :confused: me the ideal world would be were all the same ... we should all not be so fkn intelligent , like oh oh better house better car , were the hell did we go wrong :confused: oh look at me my cars more expensive than his , my house is bigger than his , jesus freaking christ ....... bring on another ice age were all you have to think about is getting food ..... same as animals , .. bad rep me :rolleyes: just my view ....

Masychefx2

Banned
1800 there were 1 billion so in just 200 years the world population has increased 6 almost 7 fold

i watched this program it said if humans didnt have technology the world would only be capable of supporting a maximum of 1 billion people.

588px-World-Population-1800-2100.png

mrb

1800 there were 1 billion so in just 200 years the world population has increased 6 almost 7 fold

i watched this program it said if humans didnt have technology the world would only be capable of supporting a maximum of 1 billion people.

588px-World-Population-1800-2100.png

:eek: see what i mean ........

Luke1993

i think the whole world should adopt China's one child rule so that we don't become completely full!

AGR

I think its to many ignorant people being so ****ing promiscuous and think there are no consequences its just stupid,we are headed for something like the movie idiocracy,maybe not as bad,but I see all the time its always people with no responsability or without reasonable thought procreating and having a lot of sex,its like our society today rewards those kind of people.

Ignace

True, it's so unfair. Certainly if you think poor people would kill for $100, and other don't do anything for less then $300.000. Those are random numbers btw.::p: We still are lucky to be living here and not on the poor side of the world.

coyote

It is part of the natural order of the universe to remain in balance.

Humans are part of the natural order of things - not separate from it.

All things are one - all just parts of a great cosmic whole.

Things are always as they should be.

Who is to say that the destruction of this planet is not necessary to maintain that balance?

Perhaps our self-extermination is to the benefit of another species,... another world?

mrb

It is part of the natural order of the universe to remain in balance.

Humans are part of the natural order of things - not separate from it.

All things are one - all just parts of a great cosmic whole.

Things are always as they should be.

Who is to say that the destruction of this planet is not necessary to maintain that balance?

Perhaps our self-extermination is to the benefit of another species,... another world?

a simple answer would be great :confused: stop using such long words you know i cant read them :confused:

Masychefx2

Banned
how many people are in poverty 3 or 4 billion maybe? theyr'e the ones who work for peanuts to give us luxuries i guess were lucky heh

coyote

how many people are in poverty 3 or 4 billion maybe? theyr'e the ones who work for peanuts to give us luxuries i guess were lucky heh

Yes, thank god for the poor! Otherwise, we'd have to get our hands dirty with manual labor and what not.

Luke1993

I see all the time its always people with no responsability or without reasonable thought procreating and having a lot of sex,its like our society today rewards those kind of people.

Indeed in this country the government pays child benefits to those who have kids! It's like they're being paid to have children! I don't think that you should be paid by the government at all, if you can't support the child yourself then don't have the child...that is my view anyway

AGR

Indeed in this country the government pays child benefits to those who have kids! It's like they're being paid to have children! I don't think that you should be paid by the government at all, if you can't support the child yourself then don't have the child...that is my view anyway

Yeah,my country have similar laws,like a guy who is in jail,his family receives like R$798,30 per son while he is in jail,more than some people who work hard,its like they are encouraging people to be criminals.

Ignace

Same here, that's why all our immigrant family's have 6+ children.
Didn't mean to sound racistic, rude, .. Just saying it.;)