6 creepy urban legends that happen to be true

WeirdyMcGee

I love urban legends!

Unfortunately there is very little anyone could tell me that creeps me out or surprises me anymore...
haha

Flowers-Of-Bloom

After he was guillotined, Languille's eyes and mouth continued to move for five to six seconds, at which point he appeared to pass on. But then when Beaurieux shouted the subject's name, Languille's eyes popped open... "Languille's eyes very definitely fixed themselves on mine, the pupils focusing themselves."

Ah, wonderful. This is exactly what I needed to read about just before going to bed.

Silatuyok

People still take memorial photographs in some cultures. It freaked my sister out at a funeral she went to recently!

N0D

Banned
I live in new jersey, we have a somewhat absurd abundance of urban legends. Perhaps the most well known and probably my favorite is the Jersey Devil. I've gone on day trips before to hike, camp, fish, or just hang out and get ****faced and hunt for the jersey devil (mostly the last one) with friends who live down closer to the pine barrens. I can tell you I don't think there's actually some demonic creature bopping around in the woods, but when you're intoxicated in an environment you are unfamiliar with in a group...it's absolutely no surprise that there are books full of urban legends. (on a side note i'm not encouraging anyone to run around the woods drunk with a bunch of dicks, i've driven numerous other *******s to the hospital, i've just been the lucky ******* that didn't break myself)