Old 4 Weeks Ago
BlueDays's Avatar
Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens
Elite User
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: In my secret hiding place.
Posts: 10,117
Thanked 474 Times
BlueDays BlueDays is offline
Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens
Elite User
BlueDays's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: In my secret hiding place.
Posts: 10,117
Thanked 474 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PugofCrydee View Post
Geezus... I don't think I have a life.
That depends on what the definition of "Life" actually is, for you.

Put 30 people in a room, and each one would probably write a different definition of it.
Well....except the religious ones - there's would be roughly the same.......to serve their God etc.

So, put 30 non-religious people in a the room.
None of their answers would be right.
None on their answers would be wrong.
No one or group of humans, has the right to dictate what "Life" SHOULD consist of for anyone, imo.

Do you believe you have no "Life" according to YOUR definition, or the definition other humans have enshrined into society, years ago?
BlueDays is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlueDays For This Useful Post:
F0AM (4 Weeks Ago), PugofCrydee (4 Weeks Ago)
Old 4 Weeks Ago
F0AM's Avatar
Intermediate User
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Madrid, Spain
Posts: 291
Thanked 166 Times
F0AM F0AM is offline
Intermediate User
F0AM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Madrid, Spain
Posts: 291
Thanked 166 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDays View Post
That depends on what the definition of "Life" actually is, for you.

Put 30 people in a room, and each one would probably write a different definition of it.
Well....except the religious ones - there's would be roughly the same.......to serve their God etc.

So, put 30 non-religious people in a the room.
None of their answers would be right.
None on their answers would be wrong.
No one or group of humans, has the right to dictate what "Life" SHOULD consist of for anyone, imo.

Do you believe you have no "Life" according to YOUR definition, or the definition other humans have enshrined into society, years ago?
Wow (world of warcraft) Blue



I'm a simple man, do you breath? then u have it.

unless u are an undead :/ in that case would u have an unlife????

F0AM is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to F0AM For This Useful Post:
FountainandFairfax (4 Weeks Ago)
Old 4 Weeks Ago
PugofCrydee's Avatar
Where we're going, we won't need eyes to see.
Elite User
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Behind you
Posts: 3,173
Thanked 520 Times
PugofCrydee PugofCrydee is offline
Where we're going, we won't need eyes to see.
Elite User
PugofCrydee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Behind you
Posts: 3,173
Thanked 520 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDays View Post
That depends on what the definition of "Life" actually is, for you.

Put 30 people in a room, and each one would probably write a different definition of it.
Well....except the religious ones - there's would be roughly the same.......to serve their God etc.

So, put 30 non-religious people in a the room.
None of their answers would be right.
None on their answers would be wrong.
No one or group of humans, has the right to dictate what "Life" SHOULD consist of for anyone, imo.

Do you believe you have no "Life" according to YOUR definition, or the definition other humans have enshrined into society, years ago?
No I mean I just checked my pulse and I don't have one. I'm officially dead


PugofCrydee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 4 Weeks Ago
PugofCrydee's Avatar
Where we're going, we won't need eyes to see.
Elite User
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Behind you
Posts: 3,173
Thanked 520 Times
PugofCrydee PugofCrydee is offline
Where we're going, we won't need eyes to see.
Elite User
PugofCrydee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Behind you
Posts: 3,173
Thanked 520 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDays View Post
That depends on what the definition of "Life" actually is, for you.

Put 30 people in a room, and each one would probably write a different definition of it.
Well....except the religious ones - there's would be roughly the same.......to serve their God etc.

So, put 30 non-religious people in a the room.
None of their answers would be right.
None on their answers would be wrong.
No one or group of humans, has the right to dictate what "Life" SHOULD consist of for anyone, imo.

Do you believe you have no "Life" according to YOUR definition, or the definition other humans have enshrined into society, years ago?
Actually, good post Blue.
Yes I was referring to a somewhat loose definition of a life I'd like to have.

For those who think life is just breathing... well no offence intended, but thats very simple and narrow minded thinking in my opinion.

Saying not having a 'life' is a thing called, language. It's commonly referred to as slang. So yea I agree, to respond with 'I'm breathing' is quite simple minded.

In my opinion, of course.

Blue's post showed logic and critical thinking.

Last edited by PugofCrydee; 4 Weeks Ago at 02:19 AM.
PugofCrydee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 4 Weeks Ago
PugofCrydee's Avatar
Where we're going, we won't need eyes to see.
Elite User
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Behind you
Posts: 3,173
Thanked 520 Times
PugofCrydee PugofCrydee is offline
Where we're going, we won't need eyes to see.
Elite User
PugofCrydee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Behind you
Posts: 3,173
Thanked 520 Times


PugofCrydee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 4 Weeks Ago
PugofCrydee's Avatar
Where we're going, we won't need eyes to see.
Elite User
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Behind you
Posts: 3,173
Thanked 520 Times
PugofCrydee PugofCrydee is offline
Where we're going, we won't need eyes to see.
Elite User
PugofCrydee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Behind you
Posts: 3,173
Thanked 520 Times
Random thought...

PugofCrydee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 4 Weeks Ago
F0AM's Avatar
Intermediate User
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Madrid, Spain
Posts: 291
Thanked 166 Times
F0AM F0AM is offline
Intermediate User
F0AM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Madrid, Spain
Posts: 291
Thanked 166 Times
I was joking, her post is pretty good and that's why I thanked it

Is good to have both, life and humor.
F0AM is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to F0AM For This Useful Post:
PugofCrydee (4 Weeks Ago)
Old 4 Weeks Ago
PugofCrydee's Avatar
Where we're going, we won't need eyes to see.
Elite User
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Behind you
Posts: 3,173
Thanked 520 Times
PugofCrydee PugofCrydee is offline
Where we're going, we won't need eyes to see.
Elite User
PugofCrydee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Behind you
Posts: 3,173
Thanked 520 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by F0AM View Post
I was joking, her post is pretty good and that's why I thanked it

Is good to have both, life and humor.
Well I was hoping you were joking.. Blue is just too nice a person to ridicule.

Me on the other hand...


PugofCrydee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 4 Weeks Ago
F0AM's Avatar
Intermediate User
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Madrid, Spain
Posts: 291
Thanked 166 Times
F0AM F0AM is offline
Intermediate User
F0AM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Madrid, Spain
Posts: 291
Thanked 166 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PugofCrydee View Post
Well I was hoping you were joking.. Blue is just too nice a person to ridicule.

Me on the other hand...


Don't say that, Id never do such thing. I like you guys :_(
F0AM is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 4 Weeks Ago
PugofCrydee's Avatar
Where we're going, we won't need eyes to see.
Elite User
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Behind you
Posts: 3,173
Thanked 520 Times
PugofCrydee PugofCrydee is offline
Where we're going, we won't need eyes to see.
Elite User
PugofCrydee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Behind you
Posts: 3,173
Thanked 520 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by F0AM View Post
Don't say that, Id never do such thing. I like you guys :_(
Glad to hear it Foam, I've always liked you too. I guess sometimes post's can come across differently to how we intended.

PugofCrydee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to PugofCrydee For This Useful Post:
F0AM (4 Weeks Ago)
Old 4 Weeks Ago
PugofCrydee's Avatar
Where we're going, we won't need eyes to see.
Elite User
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Behind you
Posts: 3,173
Thanked 520 Times
PugofCrydee PugofCrydee is offline
Where we're going, we won't need eyes to see.
Elite User
PugofCrydee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Behind you
Posts: 3,173
Thanked 520 Times
Oh yea baby!! The next season of The Walking Dead has started!!!
PugofCrydee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 4 Weeks Ago
F0AM's Avatar
Intermediate User
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Madrid, Spain
Posts: 291
Thanked 166 Times
F0AM F0AM is offline
Intermediate User
F0AM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Madrid, Spain
Posts: 291
Thanked 166 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PugofCrydee View Post
Glad to hear it Foam, I've always liked you too. I guess sometimes post's can come across differently to how we intended.

F0AM is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to F0AM For This Useful Post:
PugofCrydee (4 Weeks Ago)
Old 4 Weeks Ago
PugofCrydee's Avatar
Where we're going, we won't need eyes to see.
Elite User
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Behind you
Posts: 3,173
Thanked 520 Times
PugofCrydee PugofCrydee is offline
Where we're going, we won't need eyes to see.
Elite User
PugofCrydee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Behind you
Posts: 3,173
Thanked 520 Times
I'm smashing the threads with things I like, I apologize if it seems like I'm hogging, but I figure this site has a lack of activity/feed as it is.

So I'm feedin SPW baby!!
PugofCrydee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 4 Weeks Ago
vj288's Avatar
Grand champion orangutan wrangler, welterweight class
Elite User
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Under the waves...
Posts: 4,053
Thanked 239 Times
vj288 vj288 is offline
Grand champion orangutan wrangler, welterweight class
Elite User
vj288's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Under the waves...
Posts: 4,053
Thanked 239 Times
I'm going through all my passwords today, as I have been meaning to do for about 4 years now. I don't trust them being saved on my browser and phone and all that, so I am manually writing them all down so I don't get frustrated when I inevitably forget one and can't log in to something.

Through the process though, I am going through a lot of old sites. Some are just dead, or from old jobs or college links or things like that. I came across a saved recording I had of an old roommate who would cackle when he laughed, and decided to share with SPW once. And I of course came across some old chat logs and deleted forum posts I wanted to save for just me. It got the nostalgia going like it always does, but I took something different away from it this time.

Back then I always came off as so optimistic, which is how I wanted to be. But inside I was miserable, probably more so than I can say I have been for a while. But I challenged those feelings head on, and stayed positive and optimistic to the point of naivety and great annoyance to anyone not in the mood. I didn't ignore the anxiety and depression, but I had such a strong feeling within me that things were going to be ok if I kept the right head on my shoulders and tried my best.

I know I'm really not like that anymore. I wonder if my focus should be trying to be like that again, or at least reclaim some of the good bits. It's not that hard to smile throughout my day. And that's all it really takes, you know?
__________________
I'm a stranger to myself

"If you don't imagine, then nothing ever happens at all"

Last edited by vj288; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:41 PM.
vj288 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to vj288 For This Useful Post:
BlueDays (4 Weeks Ago)
Old 4 Weeks Ago
PugofCrydee's Avatar
Where we're going, we won't need eyes to see.
Elite User
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Behind you
Posts: 3,173
Thanked 520 Times
PugofCrydee PugofCrydee is offline
Where we're going, we won't need eyes to see.
Elite User
PugofCrydee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Behind you
Posts: 3,173
Thanked 520 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vj288 View Post
I'm going through all my passwords today, as I have been meaning to do for about 4 years now. I don't trust them being saved on my browser and phone and all that, so I am manually writing them all down so I don't get frustrated when I inevitably forget one and can't log in to something.

Through the process though, I am going through a lot of old sites. Some are just dead, or from old jobs or college links or things like that. I came across a saved recording I had of an old roommate who would cackle when he laughed, and decided to share with SPW once. And I of course came across some old chat logs and deleted forum posts I wanted to save for just me. It got the nostalgia going like it always does, but I took something different away from it this time.

Back then I always came off as so optimistic, which is how I wanted to be. But inside I was miserable, probably more so than I can say I have been for a while. But I challenged those feelings head on, and stayed positive and optimistic to the point of naivety and great annoyance to anyone not in the mood. I didn't ignore the anxiety and depression, but I had such a strong feeling within me that things were going to be ok if I kept the right head on my shoulders and tried my best.

I know I'm really not like that anymore. I wonder if my focus should be trying to be like that again, or at least reclaim some of the good bits. It's not that hard to smile throughout my day. And that's all it really takes, you know?
I've learned for me personally, I can use the positive attitude for quite a while, but eventually I get mentally fatigued from it. So sometimes I just accept there will be times where I feel down and I don't want to be positive, or smile. For me, I have found this can help me return to a better state of mind more quickly.
PugofCrydee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PugofCrydee For This Useful Post:
BlueDays (4 Weeks Ago), vj288 (4 Weeks Ago)
Old 4 Weeks Ago
PugofCrydee's Avatar
Where we're going, we won't need eyes to see.
Elite User
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Behind you
Posts: 3,173
Thanked 520 Times
PugofCrydee PugofCrydee is offline
Where we're going, we won't need eyes to see.
Elite User
PugofCrydee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Behind you
Posts: 3,173
Thanked 520 Times
/sigh... 2x thanks and I'm out again.
PugofCrydee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 4 Weeks Ago
F0AM's Avatar
Intermediate User
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Madrid, Spain
Posts: 291
Thanked 166 Times
F0AM F0AM is offline
Intermediate User
F0AM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Madrid, Spain
Posts: 291
Thanked 166 Times
I hate when someone talks to me (not face to face) and takes like 500 hours between messages...if you don't want to talk, just don't do it ffs!

I talk about those who start the "conversation"
F0AM is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 4 Weeks Ago
PugofCrydee's Avatar
Where we're going, we won't need eyes to see.
Elite User
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Behind you
Posts: 3,173
Thanked 520 Times
PugofCrydee PugofCrydee is offline
Where we're going, we won't need eyes to see.
Elite User
PugofCrydee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Behind you
Posts: 3,173
Thanked 520 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by F0AM View Post
I hate when someone talks to me (not face to face) and takes like 500 hours between messages...if you don't want to talk, just don't do it ffs!

I talk about those who start the "conversation"
Not that I'm thinking you're referring to me Foam, but I have to admit I'm not that great at responding to pm's etc. I mean, I do, but it might just take me a little while to do it. Work, state of mind, other things that may be happening..
PugofCrydee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 4 Weeks Ago
PugofCrydee's Avatar
Where we're going, we won't need eyes to see.
Elite User
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Behind you
Posts: 3,173
Thanked 520 Times
PugofCrydee PugofCrydee is offline
Where we're going, we won't need eyes to see.
Elite User
PugofCrydee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Behind you
Posts: 3,173
Thanked 520 Times
Anyways, I have a day off today, so it's back to the Battle for Azeroth!!!




PugofCrydee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 4 Weeks Ago
PugofCrydee's Avatar
Where we're going, we won't need eyes to see.
Elite User
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Behind you
Posts: 3,173
Thanked 520 Times
PugofCrydee PugofCrydee is offline
Where we're going, we won't need eyes to see.
Elite User
PugofCrydee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Behind you
Posts: 3,173
Thanked 520 Times
Just throwin it out there, cause it's a movie that makes me feel good.




PugofCrydee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Post a random fact about yourself... nerdgirl178 Social Anxiety Australia 2278 4 Days Ago 12:19 PM
Post some random information about yourself Angie973 Texts, Poems, Dreams, Phrases... 843 03-28-2016 08:50 PM
Sharing random thoughts and fears. lithiumflower Personal Stories 3 01-09-2014 01:44 PM
Uncertain about myself/strange random thoughts Alluk OCD Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Forum 1 03-28-2011 03:38 PM
Your thoughts and feelings myczarina Social Anxiety Forum 1 08-09-2007 01:39 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:12 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
 
Contact Us Privacy