Would you rather...?

Apotheosis

Glass box - in a white room I'd only go crazier than I already am, but with the glass one at least I'd be crazy and famous.

Would you rather be trapped in outer space (unable to 'land' on any planets) or trapped underwater (unable to surface) - assume you can move and breathe freely for both.

Agent_Violet

Glass box - in a white room I'd only go crazier than I already am, but with the glass one at least I'd be crazy and famous.

Would you rather be trapped in outer space (unable to 'land' on any planets) or trapped underwater (unable to surface) - assume you can move and breathe freely for both.

oooh trapped underwater...i could have sushi everyday:D

would you rather have someone tell you they don't like you outright.

or would you rather have them be nice to you to avoid hurting your feelings?

Apotheosis

I'd rather they tell me outright so I wouldn't waste time trying to foster a friendship that's already failed.

Would you rather have a beautiful home, but have to build it yourself (this could take a decade or more) or a scant house, already finished - both being free?

MikeyC

I'd rather have a scant house, already finished. That way I could make renovations the way I want to but the framework is already in place for me. :)

Would you rather climb a thin rope, or a thick rope that's starting to fray?

upndwn

A thin rope

Would you rather....

Be stuck in traffic for the rest of your life

or

Be stuck in solitary confinement for the rest of your life