Worst rejection quotes

Rodney

Can't say I've ever been rejected. I only ask someone out if I've heard that they like me and am 100% sure I won't get embarrassed. I mean that is what SA is all about right? Being afraid of rejection/embarrassment. LOL

coyote

Can't say I've ever been rejected. I only ask someone out if I've heard that they like me and am 100% sure I won't get embarrassed. I mean that is what SA is all about right? Being afraid of rejection/embarrassment. LOL

^this exactly!

''You're too young, I like your brother better''

''Pfft, I don't like you.'' (She emphasized and stretched 'you' pretty heavily in a mean way.)

''*Laugh* *walks away*''

At this point I gave up and waited for others to make the first move.

Last edited:

KiaKaha

Banned
"Your so understanding and caring to me... I prefer emotionally distant guys..."

After that I gave up...

petrified eyes

This isn't really a rejection but more of a cruel joke, but back when I was in school this attractive girl walked up to me and said: "Hey, you're kinda cute, want to go out?" I asked: "Really?" She said: "No." Then she laughed and walked away. Ever since then I haven't even tried asking a girl out, or even flirted with a girl.

(I'm sure I've told this story in another thread.)

sanitariumcalls

I've had a lot of insults and rejections in my life, but I think the one that hurt the most was this guy I'd liked for a few years in middle school so I asked if he wanted to hang out after our last class in 7th grade and he gave me this weird look and said, "Not even for a mercy date. But if your hot redheaded friend is free...?" (he said this in front of all his friends and 3 of mine) *sigh*

Jake123

Banned
This isn't really a rejection but more of a cruel joke, but back when I was in school this attractive girl walked up to me and said: "Hey, you're kinda cute, want to go out?" I asked: "Really?" She said: "No." Then she laughed and walked away. Ever since then I haven't even tried asking a girl out, or even flirted with a girl.

omg, that's so mean. lol

It's this sort of trouble that only further solidifies AvPD. Memories, holds on to stuff like this.

Never flirted. Don't know signs. Probably scare away with confused expression.

Rejection quote: None. Lifetime inside mind. Can't seem to find the door.

Whychosis

Back in middle school I was dragged to a dance with a couple friends. I was a bit chubby back then, still am but anyway. My friend embarrassed me and asked a girl to dance with me and she said "I don't dance with guys who have bigger tits than I do". Everyone laughed hard, my friends more than anyone.

KiaKaha

Banned

Are you serious? That is a severely ****ty thing to do man... what is wrong with some people?

Reminds me of something that happened to me once.

UnOccupied

Hmmm...i agree with the 100% guy. But, i'm sure i've been rejected a bunch of times when i was heavily intoxicated but just don't remember. Silly me.

doubleM

this is strange. ive never thought about it, but no girl has ever told me no when i asked them out. they just rejected me after the first date.