world cup predictor

planemo

If anyone is interested in playing a predictor game for the world cup, i set up a private league for all members of this site called "socialphobiaworldcup". Just go to FIFA.com and register. After that go to the world cup predictor and register to play the game. if you've done that you can msg me for the code you need to enter the game. Hope many of you will play....:D:D:D:D

worrywort

wicked! thanks emu_noodles! I'm in too! Time to demonstrate my atrocious knowledge of international football! :)

planemo

C'mon folks we need a few more competitors. You know that the prize for winning is a training session with Christiano Ronaldo. That's for the overall win, but if you come top of our league, you can win an invisible trophy engraved with your name.:D

But seriously it's all for fun. It doesn't matter if you know much about football or not. I bet you I'll finish last anyway.

Last edited:

market.garden

It's nearly impossible to predict the world cup anyway, so just whack down any predictions and you'll probably do alright :D

market.garden

Both wrong. Not a good start ::p:

I had £60 riding on France beating Uruguay though...Should've known better with France's douche of a coach!

Jason...I'm not sure, worth a try anyway

planemo

I only saw this now!! I'm still on time to play??

hey iason, i'm not sure if you can join or not. the scoring starts from the beginning, and if you do join i suppose you will get no points for the first round. if you still wanna join just msg me and i'll give you the code.

I hope the home country makes it very far into the tournament. It's always nice seeing the home country do well... Other than that, I hope both North and South Korea make it far too. Interesting to see them face one another on the soccer pitch.