world cup predictor

worrywort

oh did you go for south africa? I was tempted, but I'm getting too cynical in my old age! I stuck with the safe bet!

who are you in the league emu? "I wanna blue"?

planemo

oh did you go for south africa? I was tempted, but I'm getting too cynical in my old age! I stuck with the safe bet!

who are you in the league emu? "I wanna blue"?

yeah that's me. i guess i chose more with my heart than my head. :mad:
i see you're doing pretty well. i guess i shouldn't converse with the competition......j/k

worrywort

yeah that's me. i guess i chose more with my heart than my head. :mad:
i see you're doing pretty well. i guess i shouldn't converse with the competition......j/k

haha! yea you're doing pretty well too!

I made more points in the first 4 games of this 2nd round than I did the entire first round! Although I got all 3 wrong yesterday!:mad:...It's an awesome game! I'm well into it! :)

Masychefx2

Banned
the first match i watch and its 0 0 how exciting lul

close i guess as if england suck so bad england is supposed to be the bomb at football

Danfalc

Banned
close i guess as if england suck so bad england is supposed to be the bomb at football

I don't think England have ever been the bomb,I think were all just delusional in our belief they can win a thing.I mean the fumble which caused us to end up with a draw in the first game *face palm*

Supporting England is like being in a relationship with a cheat.

worrywort

ah man! how did you guys get that Holland result right?! you jammy buggers! ;) I was sure Brazil would win that one!

ok, I'll get you back in tonights game!....come on Uruguay!!!....actually I think my heart would rather Ghana win, but my brain says Uruguay so I'm sticking with that!

worrywort

Congrats Emu! Well played mate!....I thought I was gonna make a sneaky comeback for a second there! ;)

awesome game! thanks for setting it up! Made watching the world cup 10 times more fun! :)

planemo

Congrats Emu! Well played mate!....I thought I was gonna make a sneaky comeback for a second there! ;)

awesome game! thanks for setting it up! Made watching the world cup 10 times more fun! :)

Hey thanks man. Yeah, I was a bit worried there for a moment "Phew".:D But thanks to you and to all the other players who made the WC so fun. Normally I only play fantasy games by myself, so you guys made the experience really great. Thank you all... *lifts make believe trophy up high*::p: