women please help me...need advice...

Solo Dolo

so there is this girl. i totally liked her and i know she like(d) me. although after last night that could be questionable. last night me, her, her friend and some of my friends played some beer pong. that was her first time drinking, she didnt drink much and didnt get drunk. i definitely did. i was drunk. i was obnoxious, not too obnoxious...just over-outgoing if u know what i mean (example: i wanted to dance and do handstands nonstop(noone else did) and i talked alot and probly loudly lol).

anyways...at the beginning of the night she totally wanted to be around me and stuff...but by the end of the night i got the vibe she wanted to be away from me...its screwing with my mind now because i feel guilty and depressed that i could have had my dreams come true (being with her) and now i feel she doesnt like me and my dreams are shattered.

i just want to know from the ladies...would something like this make a girl who liked me, not like me? or should i not worry and she will understand and still like me?

Sinar_Matahari

If I really liked a guy I wouldn't be completely put off by the fact that he was a bit obnoxious when he got drunk. It's not that big a deal and it happens to a lot of people. However, I cannot speak for her. If you think you may have said or done something to offend her then call her up and apologize for your behavior. If she doesn't accept your apology or if she isn't interested then just move on. You'll get another chance with someone else eventually. As you can see, it's not impossible.

Solo Dolo

im pretty sure i didnt say or do anything offensive...i feel like i was probly just annoying or something

Emily_G

Drunk people make me feel uncomfortable, drunk men especially. I leave whereever I am if men start getting drunk, women I can handle.

dutchguy

If you can, tell her of your guilt. The fact that you feel guilty (as opposed to proud) will be a big sign to her that you're a responsible person, and she will probably forgive you for making that one mistake.

Sinar_Matahari

Drunk people make me feel uncomfortable, drunk men especially. I leave whereever I am if men start getting drunk, women I can handle.

I don't mind them until they get in my face. If there is anything I hate about some drunk men it's the fact that many of them disregard others' personal space. I can't have total strangers or even acquaintances only inches away from my face.

sanitariumcalls

Yeah, you need to talk to her, face to face if possible. Tell her you got the vibe that you being drunk was making her uncomfortable, you know just be honest with her about how feel and stuff.

Now, females tend to be fickle, especially in our years of 12-20, but at any age really. If she's really that put off from you getting drunk, then its not worth moping around.

Good luck!

Solo Dolo

thanks for all the feedback guys, i appreciate it.

good news is she came over this morning. everything is great. apparently i was more entertaining than annoying. i didnt do anything real dumb. we were just laughing at all the funny stuff i said and did...she still likes me!! (at least i think)

The only one who knows the answers is the girl. No one can comment whats going on in her mind. No one here knows that, and their theories are useless.

I see threads like these all the time and people like you all the time. Just let it go, if she was meant to be with you she'd be with you. Get used this cause you can't hang onto everything in your life, especially girls who do not even really like you.

Danfalc

Banned
The only one who knows the answers is the girl. No one can comment whats going on in her mind. No one here knows that, and their theories are useless.

Wait you just said no one knows what this girl is thinking,then go on to say "Girls who do not even really like you" like you know what the girl is thinking.

Advice is never useless if it's good advice,or a perspective we might not otherwise view things from.I actually saw a lot of good advice which was much more helpful than "get used to it"

Solo Dolo

lol...ignorance...

u ever think that sure maybe we dont know whats on her mind and what people are saying is theory and perhaps not truth, but it still can provide emotional satisfaction and just help to feel better. and seeing as humans are made of emotion their theories are far from useless. And you say that the girl doesnt even like me...she does...

and i know people like you also...and u need to stop wasting your time with negative feedback...no one wants to hear your ridiculous negativity.

You are completely blind to the exact purpose of this site: emotional support

coyote

I've never played it, but I think it's a drinking game where you throw ping pong balls in cups. I guess it's pretty fun when you're really drunk.......:confused:

you must bounce the balls into the beer glasses

it takes a considerable amount of skill and coordination

best left to professionals or highly trained amateurs like myself