Women exist... but does Love?

Have you tried dating someone who knows about SA? Who really, really understands what it's like? That way they'll know you're just scared and it's not that you don't want to make an effort.

@ A friend in need

Sure it is. :) It's just...really hard to find someone you're perfectly compatible with. But the best things in life are the hardest to obtain.

No one I ever knew had SA. I have never met a person in RL with SA. So unfortunately I don't see a point.

Minty

Actually Nestle Tollhouse cookies are usually always available where I shop. I go for the large tubs instead of the 24 packs. I will say that the best flavors are sold in the packs though. You should either go with the chocolate chip with walnuts or the white chocolate macadamia nut, you can't lose either way...but relationships, now thats a whole different story
Lol! Cookies sound so good right now. You're evil.

DespairSoul

I did not think something like that would be possible. All relationships that I've seen didn't last 5 years...

Believe or not frend but it is possible my aunt with uncle are together now 30 years but if they are happy? They propably are if they dont divorce. My sis is 15 years with one and she is happy. What i dont believe is that atleast ones any relation dont have any issues but important is they can solve it.