Wishes

panicsurvivor

All right lets say I have the power to give you one of five things.:D

1. The perfect living. Whatever you want to be doing, and copious amounts of money for doing it.

2. The perfect mate. Your soul mate, mentally, emotionaly, sexually.

3. Complete instant gratification. Whatever food you want at any time, whoever you want to have sex with at any time. Any thing of the body, you get it right when you want it. Sex, drugs, food, drink, whatever whenever. ;)

4. Loved ones. Everything you want for your loved ones, nothing for you (this doesn't mean your wife gets millions of dollars so you get it too). It means that every one you love has every good thing you think they deserve.

5. All the answers. I think you get it. ALL THE ANSWERS TO EVERYTHING.:eek:

Which one would you choose?

coyote

life's journey is about finding peace

if EVERYTHING were already provided

there would be no where to go

no where to grow

i guess i'd pick #4.

panicsurvivor

Yes you must rub me!!!!;);)

I myself would pick number one. Mainly for the point that Coyote makes. I like to have control over my own life and destiny. But I didn't say you get lots of money for nothing. I said the job that you like doing, and lots of money for doing it. I like that Idea. I would still have to do things for myself, and I would still get to work hard and see my results. I would like to think the other four would be things I could strive for the rest of my life. I think that life is about striving for most of these things not attaining them. It's the journey that counts not the destination. The only one of these things I wouldn't want is five. If I had my way, I would actually know LESS than I do now, not more.

Rufus

I'd probably go for a Big Mac over all those right now. Damn cravings.

But #2 sounds best to me :)

Lowlight

No. 5. All the answers would mean my searching would be complete and then I could die happy.