Why

simpsons2007

I dedicate this one to my ex...:mad: It's something I needed to get off my chest as it's been building up inside for a while. It's a little depressing.

Why oh why oh why
When all I did was try
You ripped out my heart
And tore it apart
You thought I didn't know
But its now time for you to go
You didn't think I was smart
But i found out you cheating t*rt
You said he was just a mate
But I caught you out on a date
Your sleeping with another bloke
You make me sick I just want to choke
You kicked me when I was down
I close my eyes and I hope to drown
I tried to make us work
And you treated me like a jerk
I gave up everything for you
And you treat me like poo
I gave up the drink
And now you've pushed me to the brink
I cant trust you anymore
Your just a lying cheating wh**e​

simpsons2007

Thanks. 12 years we were together. I don't think I will find anyone else. I don't go out in crowded places, I haven't got any friends, I have no social skills.

DespairSoul

Simpson thought that was depressive and sad poem. I did like it coz give a lot of vibes and feelings.
U used really good rymes.

12 years u were together? Wow this i can't imagine i'm broken after just one year like birdie what can't fly anymore if i lost mine loved ones. 12 years that's horde of time:// I hope u will as soonest as possible manage accept the reality and move on. I know it's very very hard. I can only wish u being strong a lot and finding other motivation for live. By myself i always drown in it so deeply and i can't go out from mine miserable feelings i hope u will do it!!!

simpsons2007

Thank you DespairSoul for you kind words. I hope as well that I will find strength to move on but I'm not sure if I can. Only time will tell.

Toomuchfear

I'm sorry you had to go through this.

My worst social anxiety experience involved my then gf practically cheating on me in front of my very eyes, and I didn't have the confidence to stop it