Why is blushing your face a bad thing?

RegalSin

Please tell me why? It is an natural emotional response and to me it is normal. I see it and do not really think anything at all.

Maybe if it is a response to feeling guilty or the like about something and you're worried about someone noticing or if they do and they say something about it

Because it betrays a feeling of shame, which is deeply personal and private and when others see it it can appear as a weakness. That being said, many people don't think it's a big deal but I think most people become embarrassed about blushing because they feel emotionally vulnerable (again, weakness).

MollyBeGood

Because it betrays a feeling of shame, which is deeply personal and private and when others see it it can appear as a weakness. That being said, many people don't think it's a big deal but I think most people become embarrassed about blushing because they feel emotionally vulnerable (again, weakness).

well said.

RegalSin

Why is that wrong? You blush, and you blush. Your happy and your happy. Why hide your feelings. Why hide your energy? Does it make you into an wilde person, an maniac?

"zomgsh I am so happy to be associated with them and it is like our first data"???? So what if people blush. Just sit around be like yeah yeah. Is that not the nicest sight on any persons faces. To blush??? I mean I do enjoy self-control and all but seriously let go and be happy. Why do we need to play the cat and mouse game? Why do we need to fall back on emotions and be considered cold stoneless figure.

Is it not better to be associative then dis-associative?

Let yourself go and enjoy the fruits of your association. Besides a dinosaur might just fall down and now their is nobody to be whatever over blushing. Their are also other forms of communications as well.

I think the other party is not going to really care unless you over think it or bring it up.

Sacrament

I think the other party is not going to really care unless you over think it or bring it up.

Not really true, I can remember a lot of situations where my face was red and people would bring it up (not in a bad way, just showing worry and whatnot, but it's still putting me in the spotlight).

Obviously there were other situations where I was the one being paranoid about it, but people do notice it. It's just that not as many people as you think really care about it or judge you.

Trycia

For some people it can become so bad it becomes a phobia. Like myself. Everyone is different and reacts differntly to situations. It's a terrible feeling to go out or go into work and think great gonna go red in front of the bosses and coworkers. It really sucks...

Metal_isthe_Answer

Please tell me why? It is an natural emotional response and to me it is normal. I see it and do not really think anything at all.

Some people (like myself) find blushing to be an unwanted response, it also has to do with the extra attention you receive when you blush. I always hate it when I blush because it sometimes makes the person I'm talking to point it out and make a big deal about it, I find it kind of embarrassing.

Some people (like myself) find blushing to be an unwanted response, it also has to do with the extra attention you receive when you blush. I always hate it when I blush because it sometimes makes the person I'm talking to point it out and make a big deal about it, I find it kind of embarrassing.

Ditto. Or they think that you find them attractive and are being flirty when in all actuality you are just embarrassed.