Why do I feel completely different from day to day?

akala

I don't think anyone feels the same all the time
but mood swings are a different thing

gustavofring

Maybe look at your food habits and sleep habits and if it is somehow connected to your different feeling per day.

Saga

I think I know what you mean. .-. Sometimes, I feel so goddamn down about things... and then it's fine the next day. o_O I don't think I have mood swings, though. :/

mikebird

Banned
I'm getting serious strange emotions today about a skewed sense of existence

Before this, I have been able to get out of the house and gather enough groceries to keep me going for a week. I'm surprised by (bad luck) which is an odd downturn of esteem. Difficult to explain!

We all have ups & downs. I've pulled through all of it before

Trying to rely on enough cash to get food in my mouth, consistent habits to keep to a reasonable survival mode.

Now my priorities have altered, mainly about homelessness, after more than a year unemployed; I have pulled out of this rut after 2 years of this situation, right into choppy intermittent work. Taken apart elements of my home - a failed oven with no budget for maintenance, removing an enclosure for kitchen cabinets to reach a state to be able to put my property on the market, which I'm sure will cost beyond my bank balance to afford to do that. Today's jobsearch is the worst seen. No surprise here

I'm divided between getting to a heavy exercise session, which always doubtlessly put me on a high. The decision is so simple, whether it's freezing cold or sweaty & hot.

Unsure how to convey this message properly.

I've relied on basic cornerstones of a day to feel worthy of action. There's just no component to keep me awake. My resilience has drooped :sad: :idontknow:

Right now, I have entered a particular mode of nystagmus. Tears with an inner soul smile left. I assume if you read this, you'll wish you didn't. Elysium

This is exactly the feeling when I've woken on a stretcher after 8 pints of blood loss, and other scenarios I'm used to, looking at overhead strip lights, floating on wheels pushed by professionals, looking into their eyes, grasping hands, smiling broadly, saying "thank you". Where am I? What's happening?

I feel a severe, clutching vacuum in my guts. Not physical. Spinning mind :eek:h:

I might get out of this briefly

Last edited:

lonelee1

i know the feel. i feel different from moment to moment. it's frustrating. one minute feeling optimistic, the next being consumed by negative thoughts.

Barrier

i know the feel. i feel different from moment to moment. it's frustrating. one minute feeling optimistic, the next being consumed by negative thoughts.

This, exactly. Sometimes more from day to day, but sometimes moment to moment. Even that is not constant. :kickingmyself: