Why can I only post 7 times a day?

IWouldPreferNotTo

I've got like 80-some posts and I can still only post 7 times in 24 hours on this board? They need to up the post total. I've never seen such a low limit on a forum.

Yeah I know, I think there should be a post limit but that's a little too low. I think the limit should be maybe 15 or so, but seven is just way too low.

Kien

I agree. Luckely there is no pm limit of 7 a week or something like that. :lol:

princess_haru

I'm assuming it's to deter trolls and spammers, but yeah 7 does seem very low! Does it go up eventually, as you become more established here?

dottie

yeah i would prefer they got rid of that ridiculous cap on posts. i think to deter trolls they should just have some more mods. i offered to mod but they consistently ignore me.

coriander1992

IWouldPreferNotTo said:
I hope the moderators are reading this. No one seems happy with the 7 post daily limit.

(there, I just wasted another post)

I don't even think we have any moderators? :?
Atleast, I never hear of them anyway..

princess_haru

It's sad really, that we've finally found somewhere we can speak our minds and then we get silenced after a few posts per day. Maybe someone should create a poll to see how many people would like the maximum post level upped... I'd do it but I've only been here a few days and I don't wanna be seen as a troublemaker haha :wink:

EDIT: Cheers Coriander! I would've posted this as a reply, but I've run out of posts :lol:

dottie

we shouldn't have to create multiple usernames, we should just be able to post freely like 99.9% of other message boards on the internet.