Why are girls hard to talk to?

Dodger

So when ever I like a girl I want to talk to her but when I see her I get too scared and I can't talk to her. I always feel like I will be rejected by her.

Ericisme

That is the reason, for fear of being rejected in your face. Younger people will send notes because of that, so try that if you wanna.

I can be shy and when I met nice shy guys that I didn't know I always got the impression they were not interested and then I thought maybe it's just me!

Dodger

Kien said:
Girls don't like nice or shy guys.

I have noticed that. It does not make sense to me how a guy that would treat a girl the way she should be gets no respect from girls and then guys who treat them horribly get respect from girls in general. Then there is me who finds it so hard just to talk to a girl in general.

Kien

Dodger said:
Kien said:
Girls don't like nice or shy guys.

I have noticed that. It does not make sense to me how a guy that would treat a girl the way she should be gets no respect from girls and then guys who treat them horribly get respect from girls in general. Then there is me who finds it so hard just to talk to a girl in general.
It's one of the biggest and well known mysteris in life. People have asked and discussed about it many times (not just here).

trust me man you're gonna get rejected 30 times before you get one girl to like you....but it's worth it!!!! Just don't let it get you down!!

rado31

_Brittany_ said:
Why are guys so hard to talk to?

:lol:

I have a barrier, block in a head that magically vanish when i m drunk.
But i dont like to drink because of hangovers + i'm too old to act like that, 33. And besides that i cant be drunk 24/7 (well, some say that i act like i m drunk 24/7)

I don't blame girls but it only seemes that dont have enough patience with us. Even that is understable, i lost all my nerves trying to get rid of shyness.

Kien

_Brittany_ said:
Why are guys so hard to talk to?

:lol:
Guys are not hard to talk to. But it's widely known that many boys has troubles talking to girls. :p

CK23

I dont think you can judge every girl like that... Some girls can be the most wonderful people in the world for nice shy guys and furthermore, they may even make a nice shy guy into a nice tough guy... it's by no means balck and white, guys! I think if a girl is nice, caring and thoughtful she's probably the nicest friend for a shy guy having an SA problem...

xSleepy

YEAH GUYS ARE HARD TO TALK TO! SUPER HARD! MOST TIMES I CANT EVEN LOOK AT THEM!!!!

And I LOVE shy jerks, lol

xSleepy

Kien said:
Guys are not hard to talk to. But it's widely known that many boys has troubles talking to girls. :p

I cant believe you said that
fighting0025.gif