Who You're Like and Who You Wish You Were Like

Sorry if this has been done before, I don't know what I'd type into the search thing to find out. Oh well!

Post either a famous person or a fictitious character of any sort who you think best represents you, and post the person/character who represents your ideal self or who you wish you were like, if you have one (or who has traits you admire and wish you had, not necessarily that you wish you were completely different - it's not necessarily meant to be negative).

Ahem. I hope that's clear enough.

I feel like Bambi....

Bambi1(1).jpg

.....and wish I was like Ripley from Aliens.

ellen-ripley-ellen-ripley-1

Last edited:

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
I'm too much like Lester Nygaard, from the Fargo series:
fargo-season-1-5-the-six-ungraspables-lester-nygaard-in-jail-with-mr-numbers-mr-wrench-martin-freeman-adam-goldberg-russell-harvard-review-episode-guide-list.jpg

I wish I was unflappable, like Gosling's Driver:
drive-elevator.jpg

Great thread idea, BTW.

I'm too much like Lester Nygaard, from the Fargo series:
fargo-season-1-5-the-six-ungraspables-lester-nygaard-in-jail-with-mr-numbers-mr-wrench-martin-freeman-adam-goldberg-russell-harvard-review-episode-guide-list.jpg

I wish I was unflappable, like Gosling's Driver:
drive-elevator.jpg

Great thread idea, BTW.

Lester looks like a really worried Gosling. Drive is one of my favourite films, plus I'd like to bury my face in Carey Mulligan's laundry

Pacific_Loner

Pirate from the North Pole
My mother kept asking me to watch the movie tracks since it came out because she said I'm like the main character. I guess it's not completely wrong. I'm a retarded, awkward, not so cute version of Robyn. Minus the skills with animals.

539093.jpg

Sure I could wish for being someone more confident, hotter and with awesome fighting skills

the_avenger_black_widow_18_cool_hd.jpg

But to be honest I'd be fine just being the non-retarded, non-awkward, cute original movie version of Robyn.