Who wants to meet up in real life in london in 2015???

greggy

Hi peeps, ok so i have been thinking and i really want to make some new friends in 2015, i also think that us social phobz need to at least feel like we can be normal, and i would love to have some nice convasations with people that suffer from similar issues as me and it would be amazing to make at least one new friend, what do you guys think?

nicole1

You can try meetup.com. Also, why not try volunteering? Less commitment and you can meet new people.

NamiraWilhelm

Yeah there are groups of socially anxious people that meet from meet up.com, plenty in London

I haven't been brave enough yet but the options there lol

A friend of mine attended one and didn't think much. It seemed the other people there weren't so much socially anxious as completely socially inept, and there is a difference. But that may have just been that particular group...

For ladies, I've been using girlfriendsocial.com and have made a couple friends from there. It's a friendship only site for women only.

I'm a Londoner and others here are more than welcome to drop me a message to chat anytime :)

Last edited:

Froggy246

SAUK have a meetup forum and do quite regular meet ups all over the country, there's one in London on 3rd Jan for dim sum by the sounds of it.