who wants to build a social network?

Feathers

I was thinking about a private army :p to wage war against social butterflies

LOL! :D

Well, I can be a social butterfly sometimes too.. :eek: I think we shouldn't be discriminating.. ;) nice social butterflies admitted, the super-pushy people... well, gosh, I'm sometimes super-pushy too, hmm...?? :confused: Maybe just set up some cool rules to adhere to?

I think everyone here is a social butterfly of sorts online too, no?

SMFTW07

I'm going to college right now for graphic design, so I might be some help. I have some experience with web and run my own website. Although, I wouldn't consider myself a professional, rather I'm still in training and love what I do!

we've got ourselves a company lol, soon it will become Introvert League Corp.

Ah I was kidding about that :D even I can be a social butterfly when I drink xD we all can with booze, Feather's where you from :D?

SMFTW07

You should go with Linux, honestly. Especially if you plan on using PHP, but I guess that depends on what host you're using.

I use Godaddy and pay like 9 dollars a month for a decent about of space and bandwidth.

SMFTW07

Space: 150,00.00 MB
Bandwidth: Unlimited, but it's never really unlimited.

Plan: Linux Web Hosting - Deluxe -$6.99/monthly

SMFTW07

Also, it's better to start off light now, because you don't want to be paying for space and bandwidth you're not using, it's just a waste of money. As the site grows, just upgrade your package.

Feathers

Hm, I read it's better to have a different domain host than webhost.

Also read some not-nice things about godaddy, not sure what would be better though..

A year or so ago some plans were $50-60 a year for a website, not sure how much bandwidth or such though..

Maybe I'll tell on the new site where I'm from :D

PS I can get high from no booze too... or just cookies! :eek: