who wants to beat me up

mrb

Who said we were talking about mating habits? :rolleyes:

But you've actually gone to the trouble of researching it?!? :eek:::p:

after what remus said iv just googled my name , nothing came up , probs cos the only site i belong to is this one , no facebook no other sites nothing .... i think he thinks im an internet perve or something :eek: not so pants .... im a good boy , i just amuse the lonlely hours away on here , but as you know when im in ireland end of next jan ill not use comps .... wont need to as ill prob be busy all the time growing veg in the back garden i expect ......

after what remus said iv just googled my name , nothing came up , probs cos the only site i belong to is this one , no facebook no other sites nothing .... i think he thinks im an internet perve or something :eek: not so pants .... im a good boy , i just amuse the lonlely hours away on here , but as you know when im in ireland end of next jan ill not use comps .... wont need to as ill prob be busy all the time growing veg in the back garden i expect ......

You know that vegetables can't talk to you... despite what you see in children's movies :rolleyes:::p:

Tiercel

Since you mentioned abuse, I'll choose water balloons. Particularly because they don't hurt as much as a water board.

But it's supposed to be around 90 degrees F today again, so I'm afraid you're going to have to throw some back at me. That's about 32 degrees C for the unAmericanly inclined.... ;)

:D