who wants to beat me up

mrb

:) no really its fine ill enjoy it im weired like that so spw ...... attack gazza vent all your frustrations out on me :D a kick , a slap , anything you like ;) no guns though i dont want to freaking die :eek:

no really its fine ill enjoy it im weired like that so spw ...... attack gazza vent all your frustrations out on me :D a kick , a slap , anything you like ;) no guns though i dont want to freaking die :eek:

Anything but guns? Hmmm... :D*evil*

no slap i do belive your slipping pants :) but they do say you get softer with old age , guess your just getting soft then ....... aww how sweet :D

Just saying "no guns" still leaves the door open for plenty of other things... but maybe I will be nice and not mention them. :D

And the one who has hit "old age" here is you, not me. ::p:

mrb

Just saying "no guns" still leaves the door open for plenty of other things... but maybe I will be nice and not mention them. :D

And the one who has hit "old age" here is you, not me. ::p:

ohhhh get you im sowwy i didnt mean to touch a nerve ::p:

mrb

You didn't touch any nerves... as I've said many times, I'll always be younger than you, old man ::p:

has anyone ever told you your nose twitches when your cross , and your mermaid tail flicks left to right :) bit like a cat .......