who keeps changing avator?

FOR REAL

Banned
i seem to change mines all the time, depending on what mood im in!
does anyone think i look like LEON from that movie called LEON?
does anyone else change avator (whatever the hell that is)
am i just a nutcase!
please vote now

ps. lines close in 3 hours :D

FOR REAL

Banned
haha, a few decades too young. check back in 20 years.
leon.jpg

for real! LOL

thor01

Yeah I do, and sometimes I just cant decide what to have and think about it too much, and then just think "oh forget it", haha.

AlleyCat

I've changed mine once since I've joined here. Guess I'm boring and predictable. lol! That little cat is so cute, I just haven't had the heart to change him yet.

FOR REAL

Banned
Yeah I do, and sometimes I just cant decide what to have and think about it too much, and then just think "oh forget it", haha.

haha aye, i had a drop dead fred avator for the last 4 or 5 days, as much as i love that movie, i thought people may be thinking i was on here just to laugh, but im not, if i can make others laugh along the way then im glad to do so.

im really sensitive, and if i thought someone was laughing at me (not with me) i would be hurt big time.

im looking for a smurf avator next

FOR REAL

Banned
I've changed mine once since I've joined here. Guess I'm boring and predictable. lol! That little cat is so cute, I just haven't had the heart to change him yet.

i like the wee pussy cat, your not boring or predictable, its just through boredom i think i keep changing my one

thor01

haha aye, i had a drop dead fred avator for the last 4 or 5 days, as much as i love that movie, i thought people may be thinking i was on here just to laugh, but im not, if i can make others laugh along the way then im glad to do so.

im really sensitive, and if i thought someone was laughing at me (not with me) i would be hurt big time.

im looking for a smurf avator next

Yeah I know what you mean, I'm the same, and took my Alan Partridge one down for the same reason haha. but I can tell you I wasn't laughing at you when you had that the DDF one, Rik Mayall is hilarious, especially in that, its great.

Yeah its very cute! :D I like it!

Last edited:

FOR REAL

Banned
"Yeah I know what you mean, I'm the same, but I can tell you I wasn't laughing at you when you had that, Rik Mayall is hilarious, especially in that, its a great film."

aye he is funny especially in 'drop dead fred' i think.
i didnt think you were laughing at me mate, its that society thing outside!
peace

thor01

Yeah I agree, Its like he's made to play that character haha.

And yeah I can see your resemblance to that Leon guy, with your glasses and similar hat.

Last edited:

Danfalc

Banned
I've always had my Pac avatar,but omg thanks for reminding me about that film its ace and I havnt seen it for time,might just have to downlo... er buy it again :D

FOR REAL

Banned
I've always had my Pac avatar,but omg thanks for reminding me about that film its ace and I havnt seen it for time,might just have to downlo... er buy it again :D

if its LEON just download it from ISOHUNT, i got the directors cut from there. (oooops am i allowed to say that!)

hippiechild

I've changed it twice and I'm quite happy with my current avatar... though, I do miss the peace girl sometimes

NothingElseMatters

i kept changing every 2 hours but i finally decided to stick with this ace.I don't even know y,maybe it's because i like black avatars !