Who is that "beautiful/handsome" someone you've always imagined it?

Apple Strudel

Recently, I found out that a guy I've fancied for quite some time got attached to a girl he called 'beautiful' and since they are in the same major, something to do with maths, I am sure she is pretty smart too. I saw her picture and it was a big contrast to what I am. She looks to be a bubbly, sociable girl, hanging out with her friends, smiling and laughing so freely in her photos, which is something I, as an SA, have not even experience it and she's like 2 years younger than me.

But anyways, base on what I've said, I actually thought of this idea of an image you imagine of a girl/boy who is that 'beautiful, sociable, smart, bubbly" persona. Perhaps, suggest an actress/actor to represent that idea.

For example, I came across Sacha Baron Cohen and he has a wife that fits my idea of a beautiful, sociable, smart, bubbly personality. Isla Fisher seems like a dream come true for him. I imagine that Sacha must be thinking he's the luckiest guy in the world to have her. And I can't blame him for thinking that way...

I mean..who wants an average, SA, stupid girl who is bloody dull ?

k123dave

I think that no one is dull. Everyone has their quirks. We're all different. What is dull to you, could be very interesting to me.

It sucks that a guy you liked went with some one else, and I feel your pain, I really do. There are plenty more fish in the sea, you just need to have the faith and courage to fish :)

mrb

well im an avarage sa guy and my gf is nothing like me lol im shy shes not , im not educated at all , shes very clever but we still get on like a house on fire , guess opposites attract sometimes ..... in fact she likes me being sa just so i wont mix with other girls ... so being sa isnt that bad , it doesnt mean you wont find anyone some girls or guys like it in the opposite sex :)

Krista

Recently, I found out that a guy I've fancied for quite some time got attached to a girl he called 'beautiful' and since they are in the same major, something to do with maths, I am sure she is pretty smart too. I saw her picture and it was a big contrast to what I am. She looks to be a bubbly, sociable girl, hanging out with her friends, smiling and laughing so freely in her photos, which is something I, as an SA, have not even experience it and she's like 2 years younger than me.

But anyways, base on what I've said, I actually thought of this idea of an image you imagine of a girl/boy who is that 'beautiful, sociable, smart, bubbly" persona. Perhaps, suggest an actress/actor to represent that idea.

For example, I came across Sacha Baron Cohen and he has a wife that fits my idea of a beautiful, sociable, smart, bubbly personality. Isla Fisher seems like a dream come true for him. I imagine that Sacha must be thinking he's the luckiest guy in the world to have her. And I can't blame him for thinking that way...

Aw, she is lovely but that means nothing without a charming personality. You can't think of yourself that way because it breaks you down, you'll feel it's true. Understandably it's hard to change your way of thinking after so long of feeling this way but it IS possible. You've not met everyone, how are you not sure that there isn't someone who will think that you're beautiful in ever aspect of the word, just for being you? If you're not open to it, it won't happen.

On a side note, I'm glad that someone finally used the term beautiful referring to a man :D::p: I get crap for this all the time but I do truly think men can be beautiful. They seem to think of it as a reference to be used only towards girls....not so. I have a guy I like, he as well likes me and I think he's absolutely, breathtakingly beautiful. He's a wonderful person, great personality and it helps that he's not so bad on the eyes :rolleyes:

mrb

He's a wonderful person, great personality and it helps that he's not so bad on the eyes stop talking about me lol :D:D

El_Pajaro

I recently had a similar situation with this guy I used to like...when I checked in on him he had pictures of him and this super cute girl...they're in a relationship and all.

I was crushed...

how could ms. misery(me) compete with ms. happy cutie girl

I cant even be angry about it...I had my chances and never did a thing...normal people make it look so easy

Apple Strudel

^I know how you feel. I was numbed. I didn't feel anything. Not upset, neither did I blame him. I mean, he has his own life...can't be dragging someone down with my own misery.

Anyways, I actually realized that I could care less about him. I think I was just being addicted to feeling miserable and unwanted so I projected these feelings into him.

Richey

i'd like to be more like charlie from always sunny in philedelphia, he's kind of nerdy/clumsy but people like having him around...or maybe vince from the mighty boosh..not sure..

I_jailed_me

Ya being sad and unhappy is a pattern that feeds into iteself! More you do it the more you practice being a sad person, there is no hope to becoming a happy human by practicing sadness.!

Why dont you find a guy with SA? Very often girls with SA are rude to shy guys because they want a confident person in their life to help them out but what about the guy? Do girls help him out!

OP: Just because you're not outgoing doesn't mean you're dull or stupid. You probably have a likeable and interesting personality that remains mostly hidden by your SA.
Anyways, I've just gone through the same thing with a crush, where I end up idealizing his new girlfriend and looking at the qualities that make her the opposite of me as something that confirms how undesirable I am. It's a terrible habit.

Why dont you find a guy with SA? Very often girls with SA are rude to shy guys because they want a confident person in their life to help them out but what about the guy? Do girls help him out!

Those girls' shyness are often interpreted by guys as coldness and having the attitude that they're too good for you.

There's no shortage of SA women who prefer a shy guy... But even though girls aren't expected to do the approaching, they can be just as unsuccessful at attracting to opposite sex--shy or not--as guys are (unless they're conventionally beautiful, which most of the general population are not, but even that's no guarantee). I mean, girls have to give the appropriate flirty signals through body language and such before a guy can approach or ask her out. Maybe if the OP didn't have SA and thus had been able interested signals, her crush would have asked her out.

Emily_G

Don't think that :) And don't compare yourself to other girls, that's nearly impossible to do...I know, I do it all the time and I hate it.

When my hubby and I were first dating I had to go away to college. We were together probably a month. One of my suite mates was GORGEOUS!!! Tall, skinny, bubbly, long blonde hair, beautiful eyes. She's so pretty, we're friends on FB still. Anyways, I was so worried my hubby (then just my boyfriend of 1 month) would find her so attractive and not really be interested in me. Shorter, plump (okay, fat), bad skin, frizzy hair, stutterer. I told him that my suite mate was beautiful, way more so than I was. When he came down to visit and he met her...oh wow I was so scared. Later I asked him what he thought, he just shrugged and said "I didn't really think anything, she seems nice." Anyways, after a few years he asked me to marry him and has always told me that I am the most beautiful woman ever. I am still trying to believe him ::p:

Anyways...maybe that's a stupid story, but your OP just made me think about that instance soo much.

El_Pajaro

this is slightly off topic...but not really

after checking up on the guy I liked and finding out he was taken
I felt like so stupid and like a stalker

I could hear the song playing in the background...
"I'm your biggest fan
I'll chase you down until you lovvve me..."

haha