Who here plays an instrument / makes beats or sings?

dottie

the penis-shaped state? never thought of it like that... and never will think of it any other way again

HexNoir

the penis-shaped state? never thought of it like that... and never will think of it any other way again

Here's some more imagery:

http://www.pitch.com/binary/4d51/florida.jpg

america-canadas-shorts.jpg

florida+phalis.jpg

14340d1150293057-hurricane-protection-jeb.gif

MikeyC

I've seen the "Canada's shorts" thing before. Hilarious. :)

Also, I want to hear it if you have a link! Like really, really, really.
Here's a video of me playing the drums for someone else on here about two weeks ago. Sorry for the weird angle and iPhone quality sound.

IMG_1063_zps3eea5bb4.mp4 Video by mouldy_cyborg | Photobucket

EDIT: I was in a band not long ago and we recorded some music. There might be some floating around YouTube, although the music videos we made are exceptionally bad.

Last edited:

HexNoir

I've seen the "Canada's shorts" thing before. Hilarious. :)

Here's a video of me playing the drums for someone else on here about two weeks ago. Sorry for the weird angle and iPhone quality sound.

IMG_1063_zps3eea5bb4.mp4 Video by mouldy_cyborg | Photobucket

EDIT: I was in a band not long ago and we recorded some music. There might be some floating around YouTube, although the music videos we made are exceptionally bad.

Wow, your style reminds me a lot of mine. Especially in the fills. It's refreshing to watch a video of someone who isn't using triggers!

MikeyC

Wow, your style reminds me a lot of mine. Especially in the fills. It's refreshing to watch a video of someone who isn't using triggers!
I don't even know where to buy triggers from, to be honest. I would like to learn how to play like a robot without resorting to triggers. Thanks for the compliments. :)