Who has a blog?

Beyond Timid

I have a blog and I was hoping maybe someone would be interested enough to post their blog links on here, if they have a blog of course. It's so hard to find good blogs these days, so that's why I'm asking, since we all have similar traits and all. It'd be fun to actually relate to another blogger for once.

Here's my link, if you want to see.
The Enigma's Hideout

Maybe reading it will make me less of a stranger on here. ;)

B

Beatrice

Heyyyyy, I think this is a FANTASTIC idea! I started a couple blogs before and never continued with them. I closed my old Tumblr, but I want to do a new, more inspirational one.... I just haven't thought of a good title/theme for it yet.

Beyond Timid

Heyyyyy, I think this is a FANTASTIC idea! I started a couple blogs before and never continued with them. I closed my old Tumblr, but I want to do a new, more inspirational one.... I just haven't thought of a good title/theme for it yet.

Thank you! ♥ I'd love for you to post your link as soon as you come up with your Tumblr. I love inspirational blogs. :D

I started mine with the intention of writing, but I hate re-reading what I've posted, so its photos only now - "...a picture paints a thousand words..." and all that