Where to find shy women?

lagu2653

how come you want a shy girlfriend?
I only like shy girls. It doesn't matter how beautiful they are. If they're not shy I'm not interested. There was an actress on Swedish TV who I thought was beautiful. But then I saw her raise her voice an shout. I lost interest in her completely. I don't even like the Hollywood hotties.

sahxox

I only like shy girls. It doesn't matter how beautiful they are. If they're not shy I'm not interested. There was an actress on Swedish TV who I thought was beautiful. But then I saw her raise her voice an shout. I lost interest in her completely. I don't even like the Hollywood hotties.

fair enough. I also get put-off people when they're yelling and carrying on, like losing respect for them, despite how good-looking they may be. There's definitely a certain charm/classiness in being more on the reserved side of things... more of an authenticity.

Scandic123

Then you got a problem, because she'll probably stop being shy when you get to know her. No one are shy all the time.

Feathers

Some people are more shy than others, even shy people can yell when upset etc.
So you need to get to know the person, and see if any of your behaviours/opinions/conditions really tick her off :)

On any online site, maybe look for girls who like to read or write, draw or do any other 'shy' pursuits... (It doesn't guarantee she's shy, it may be closer to what you'd wish though)
Also any church/religious sites or groups maybe, if you're open to that.

ShyLamb888

i am shy all the time i have an extreme shyness problem online even on cam or sometimes mic but i am liking this guy (my ex) i wish u all the luck the best hope u find your ms shy right lagu :thumbup:

jaim38

Interesting. But I see many shy women attracted to extroverted man. In fact, there are shy women on this site who date or marry extroverted men. I guess many women expect men to be raised as extraverted and assertive in order to take care of the family, one of the predefined gender roles. But I wish you the best of luck in finding a shy woman!

Buda

Are you trying to kill my hope ? :D Damn it...need to start searching for an extrovert :p

Interesting. But I see many shy women attracted to extroverted man. In fact, there are shy women on this site who date or marry extroverted men. I guess many women expect men to be raised as extraverted and assertive in order to take care of the family, one of the predefined gender roles. But I wish you the best of luck in finding a shy woman!

Biev

Aren't there shy people everywhere? I once went to a job interview where they interviewed us in groups of 10, and when they asked us what personality trait of ours needed improvement, EVERYONE replied "I'm shy". (Except me, but only because I was lucky enough to go 10th and I saw that the employers were starting to exchange funny looks!)

neurotic-to-the-bone

Are you from Sweden?