what's your spring wardrobe?

orange? pink? yellow? floral print?

..all of the above??

personally i'm just going to wear the same thing as before.

Emily_G

Mostly pink long-sleeved shirts and jeans. Although Ohio usually doesn't have much of a spring...this year we are for some reason. Usually it goes from cold to hot in a matter of a week or two, lol.

Pink_Paula

My wardrobe is mostly pinks and greys so i'll be wearing the same colours that i did in winter/autumn and summer. I so need to update my colour scheme though it's getting boring lol

philly2bits

T-shirts and jeans for me. It's not warm enough yet here to wear them though, so I'm still wearing sweatshirts and jeans. I wear dark colors all year round. Grey, dark blue, black mostly.

Lorraine Manca

after working at a clothes shop i got so sick of hearing about fashion and zipping up dresses over people's fat folds, the word "wardrobe" will always trigger the gag reflex for me. despite it all, thank god for warm weather, i cant wait

LadyWench

For many years, I've mostly worn dark colors. Mainly black. I guess I just feel more comfortable in them. I feel kind of invisible. But for some reason (maybe it's the new medication, lol), I've been wanting to get out of that lately. I don't have very many colorful things in my closet. And most things that ARE colorful, don't fit me anymore because I've gained weight since I last wore them. I do plan on wearing brighter colors for the season, though. I'm finding that I like certain blues, purples, yellows and other various things. Hi, this is boring and I'm getting a little off-topic.

So, yes. To answer in short: I plan on wearing pastel colors! Har har.