whats with me I am 21 and I want a baby..how to stop my body/mind wanting a baby

MotherWolff

Banned
Having a baby is not all fun and joy unlike what TV and movies portray. The baby poops, cries a lot, not to mention costs a lot too.

MMMMMMhhhhhhhmmmmmmm! SMH! I love kids and babies but I have never handled them alone. I'd be afraid of what I'd do with one. But I want one too. Damn female instincts!:eek:h:

Feathers

Didn't read the whole thread... But if you really seriously want to stop wishing for a baby, maybe take a look at some forums, photos or videos about births or such... or ask relatives or friends what kind of births they had... (or maybe don't, if it might scare you too much! :))

Also, maybe if you watch a show or a few where kids misbehave lol

I used to wish 4 kids, then tutored/taught some and also people talked too freely about what could go wrong etc... so now I don't really wish kids (but mum would wish grandkids! yikes)

Kiwong

Perhaps arrange a trial of having to look after a baby, even a pretend one, like a doll that cries, poos, wees and needs to be fed around the clock. The reality might discourage you.