What's the worst thing any1 has said to you?

Fairy001

A few weeks ago while visiting my Dad he said he easily could and might have a hit put on me (I wish he had). An my Mom saying she wish she had aborted me (also wish she had). But for some reason when my friends, or should I say the assholes I get ****ed up with, give me shit for never hooking up with/talking to girls it upsets me the most.

I am so sorry that was said to you, I am shocked and saddened. Such vileness is reflection of them, not you.

The worst thing ever said to me was by my brother after my friend committed suicide. "I wish you were dead like your dumb friend". This was many years ago now and I forgive him.

Peace

hippochild

Hmm. I can't remember the worst, but I can't stand it when so many people say, "do you ever talk" or, "are you able to talk" or, "why don't you ever say anything". Things that come to the one point, I am a boring person that could easily not exist and no difference would be made.

Nicholas

Lots of things happened that damaged my self esteem, and I know they did, because I can remember them all... the worst ones. Sometimes it's not even something they told me directly, but something I heard them say behind my back, where I should not have been listening. Sigh.

Rodox

? I know that women are often w/o any sense of logic but maybe there is no dobule-meaning in it.

I think what he means is that being told you are "very nice and lovely" is losing your chances with the girl.

Lea

Banned
Hmmm... There have been plenty of things, but what sticks out in my mind at the moment is once when I was standing in line to pay for something at a store and the cashier was being teased a bit by her co-worker about me (just a random customer) being her boyfriend or something. I have no idea why. Anyway, then I heard the cashier say "I've got enough ugly things". I tried to act like I didn't hear anything, and it wasn't as if I really cared about this girl anyway as I'm not into chicks like that, but still, it bothered me to have someone basically say aloud what I've thought about myself so many times.

How could she say that, if it´s you in your avatars then you´re by no means ugly!