What're you watching, what do you love 2 watch?

psych

I just finished an episode of Nurse Jackie, one of my faves...

I wait for new episodes of True Blood, Supernatural, Californication, & Weeds...

Those are the latest anyways...

Recently found a site hosting an old show called Northern Exposure that I'd missed, so am watching a few of those...

How about you? :)

WeirdyMcGee

I routinely try to keep up with Waling Dead in the fall/winter and True Blood in the summer.
My dad also watches the shows, so we have something to talk about when a new episode airs and it's kind of nice hearing that he's excited for something because that doesn't happen often and we get to share that even though we live 5 hours apart.

I'm waiting for Pretty Little Liars to come back on air... not sure why I like it to be honest-- maybe it just reinforces my thoughts that lying won't help you in life and if they'd have just told the truth from the beginning they wouldn't have a psycho murderer after them and wouldn't be constantly blackmailed into doing terrible things to eachother?
haha

I also like watching Destination Truth, Destinations and House Hunters International, Property Brothers and a million other renovation shows.
I don't really have any set schedule or care if I miss an episode though.
I just watch it when I watch it.
Getting TLC on cable was a big deal for my mom and I as apparently TLC doesn't come with basic cable anymore... which is silly.

razzle dazzle rose

I have been watching Dexter. On season 3 now. I really like it.

Shows I keep up with are Mad Men and Girls. I also like New Girl and The Walking Dead. And Downton Abbey. My boyfriend likes Supernatural and Game of Thrones, so sometimes I watch those as well.

I used to not watch any TV. But then I got cable and things changed. I like having this distraction now.

1BlackSheep

I used to not watch any TV. But then I got cable and things changed. I like having this distraction now.
I'd die with no TV!!! :eek:

I have to confess that I love most of the reality shows on Bravo (Housewives, Millionaire Matchmaker, Million Dollar Listing, etc). I also like the home shows on HGTV and of course food shows! ::p: I was into Storage Wars there for a while but am now bored of it. I love Late Night with Jimmy Fallon too!

My name is 1BlackSheep and I'm a TV addict! (welcome, 1BlackSheep!) ::p:

Still need to watch the Downton Abbey DVDs I got my mom for Mother's Day too!

speakerheart

Umm..I watch Young and The Restless on a regular basis.My fav sitcom of all time is SeinfeldXD.I also like to watch re-runs of King of Queens,Rich Bride & Poor Bride, Third Rock from the Sun and The Golden Girls! I watch Jersey Shore, Californication and It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia too.Lately ive been getting into Duets, The Bachelorette and Love Broker. I really want to watch season 1 of Russian Dolls NY and the rest of Season 1 of Once upon a Time

Last edited:

Remus

Staff member
Just finished the second season of Game of Thrones, Excellent! My only complaint is that the episodes should be longer to cover the story in more detail. Or maybe just more episodes per season.

psych

Lots of great shows listed here...

I watched Dexter for two seasons, then lost interest, but may pick it up again...

I also watched two seasons of Prison Break, & another about jail, called Breakout Kings...

Black Sheep, I sometimes catch Storage Wars while on break, at work. Interesting stuff they find.

Olhos, I loved Futurama... Have two seasons on disc.. :)

coyote

Recently found a site hosting an old show called Northern Exposure that I'd missed, so am watching a few of those...

that was a great show - it's alot like the town i live in now

i don't watch much television anymore