What would you miss about me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
...if I left this place forever? This is a hard post for me to do, but I guess I'm trying to find out my significance to others, if any at all. Post or PM and honest thoughts only. ty

coyote

you are an intelligent, caring, thoughtful person with a good sense of humor and a positive attitude

I would miss your feedback and perspective on the many topics that are presented here

LookingForward

Your prolific posting for a start, you must have the fastest fingers in the West (or East or whever you're from).
And your wicked sense of humour of course, that would be missed...

panicsurvivor

I don't really know you that well, but I have never been put off by any of your posts, and generally like the things you say. You also seem to be one the funnier people on here, and that is more valuable than it seems on a site like this.:cool::cool::cool::cool:

telepathine

you've made me smile on more than one occasion. :)
you're interesting, creative... and just a kind hearted person. you have a lot of warmth to give. that's pretty major in my book.
you should not leave. i would miss you.

Your a nice person Phocas, and I love your rational posts, you have inspiring posts and you did cheer me up so many times =). I'm happy you can deal with sa so good, i think we all want that, so ur such like a role model for us people with sa :D, i would miss you, but its always your choice.. if spw means alot to you, you should stay, if not much, just think about it :), or other reasons you could possibly have to leave , but if you will leave, i wanna thank you and wish you the best ^^. X

Kiwong

You would be missed Phocas. You reach out to many and try to help and offer honest advice. I'm sure many on here appreciate that, I now I do.

I think you are compassionate, you are a teacher and that shows up here in your posts. You are creative and have a love of birds and animals and many fine things in life.

If you no longer visited this website, then I hope it would mean you are better, and you no longer need to fight so hard to beat anxiety.

Snowdrop

From all of your posts and threads I have seen on this forum, you are kind, generous, caring, intelligent, patient and seem like an overall lovely person. I for one would be sad to see you leave if you ever do ::p: Might be strange, but I really actually see you as a symbol of hope on here, lol sounds cheezy iknow but you never seem negative and you are always encouraging

Status
Not open for further replies.